what are you doing right now?

paradox

Generally freaking out. I thought it was time, finally, to, despite my mortal dread, contact my ex's family in the hopes of reconnecting with my daughter. But I have such negative memories of my past relationship that my fears are generating such anxiety in me as to actually give me shakes, aches, spasms, and gastrointestinal hell. Still I will persevere. Because she's worth it.

Edit to add: Erp.

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

Guest Megalicious

Generally freaking out. I thought it was time, finally, to, despite my mortal dread, contact my ex's family in the hopes of reconnecting with my daughter. But I have such negative memories of my past relationship that my fears are generating such anxiety in me as to actually give me shakes, aches, spasms, and gastrointestinal hell. Still I will persevere. Because she's worth it.

Edit to add: Erp.

Wishing I could give TWB a huge hug. *hug*

Thanx, sweetie.

Update: had e-mail reply via facebook from ex-mother-in-law/adoptive mother of my daughter and tone was cordial. Hoping to proceed via phone convo on Monday. Wish me luck.

Good luck! *hugs*

As for me, I'm touching up the purple in my bangs.

It would be a long haul in my standard cleaning attire. And I don't know what people would say about you having me in my cleaning attire cleaning your place.

My mom would love it. I can't guarantee that you wouldn't be mauled by her, but you are welcome to put on a robe and drop by!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic