what are you doing right now?

paradox

Making slippers for O_M_G

Laughing and being slightly jealous of O_M_Gs forthcoming slippers.

Laughing because Fluffy just hauled off the HUGEST wet fart a lizzard could ever possibly make. I thought only my dogs could produce such an audible flatus! :ohmy:

Laughing and being slightly jealous of O_M_Gs forthcoming slippers.

Laughing because Fluffy just hauled off the HUGEST wet fart a lizzard could ever possibly make. I thought only my dogs could produce such an audible flatus! :ohmy:

I am taking orders if you really want a pair lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)

• Topics

• I had two dreams last night. The first was about a man in a director-level importance coming and going from his office. He had trouble with his feet, and it was painful for him to walk. He wore large, warm boots similar to mukluks but comically large. He shuffled while wearing them. When it came time for an important meeting, he switched to a different, more normal boots and walked normally despite being in pain. Then he returned to the large boots. I was watching him from a mall bench outside his office the entire time. The second was about me and my coworker sitting in a room similar to a large, tiered lecture hall. Our boss would bring us comically tall stacks of paper and told us to sort it. The papers were large packets of information on various things, and most of it was basically meaningless. We pointed this out, and my boss shrugged and said "I know" and gave a sympathetic half-smile. There was no way to sort it in a way that mattered. Eating strong cheese before bed is a fun experience. I highly recommend experiencing cheese dreams at least once in your life.
    • It's Tuesday and I'm thinking it's time to get things done.  I just decided to start all over again from scratch. 1. Handle Truck Situation 2. Handle Appointment 3. Handle Yardwork 4. Prepare for Wednesday
    • Why has there been a truck parked outside my window for hours? Glad I don't have a stalker because this truck would be blocking their view.    Had  a dream I was in Pennsylvania with my bf but he didn't look like my bf it was one of them someone physically represented him but you just know it's that person dreams,  ya know?   
    • 12:00am - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list) TronRP
    • Finally getting things streamlined.  Just need to wait until tomorrow so I will know which direction my truck will be towed in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.