what are you doing right now?

paradox

Waiting for the purple that turned blue in my hair to be done ... pink is all done.

Finding out I'm getting a shitload of money back from this years and last years taxes, but I have to wait for awhile for it because tax people are morons when it comes to the independant trucking industry.

And thinking seriously about something.

Waiting for the purple that turned blue in my hair to be done ... pink is all done.

Finding out I'm getting a shitload of money back from this years and last years taxes, but I have to wait for awhile for it because tax people are morons when it comes to the independant trucking industry.

And thinking seriously about something.

Seriously eh?

Guest Megalicious

Feeling my baby move in my tummy!!! =) Its so strange ... Just thought I would share it with you guys since no one else is here to share it =) its exciting you know !

Damnit IM TRYING TO GET THE TOP OFF OF THESE YOGURT PRETZELS!!! IT WONT COME OFF AND I WANT THEM =(  ... THE BABY MUST HAVE PRETZELS !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:grin mEGAMAMA...call me if you need the baby to have a snack, if you want icecream, pickles, BLT ala mode, candy bars or whatever and I shall make sure that damned thing gets open...if I have to use a chainsaw I'll get it for the baby!

How weird was the baby moving thing? Was is like a ick or a roll around feeling so it could get more comfy? :tongue:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic