what are you doing right now?

paradox

I am washing my CATS all three of them then the DOG, Damn cold weather is making those damn fleas stick to them and i Happen to be the only one in the house who ever gets bitten, if there is even one little flea i swear to that damn thing will find me and BITE. ANy how its my job to wash n dip the cats, two have full sets of claws one has the back ones, :nut and i have to wash the dog too which i cant get up the stairs so i guess i will be out in the cold washing the DOG.

UGhH Damn Fleas and itching

Ok meet me at Liliths with the fumigation equipment pronto. :blink

Hey lady, watch those claws!  They can be deadly. :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So far the actual flea problem is not a problem, I only get bit when they are near me or laying on me....... Like i said i am the only one to get bitten and at the first sign that damn thing will find me, I am like A early Flea Alert system..........

I have got the two with fullsets of claws washed already and only one puncture, It was from the cat Lestat said would probally be the easy one :blink 1 cat n 1 dog left.........

Fleas will lay eggs in the carpet and in other things.  The eggs can last for weeks, months.....

You may have to consider bombing the house!

I used to get bit by fleas all the time too when I had dogs many moons ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i know i go throught this every year around this time and i have also lived in some one else home who had them badly totally infested even after i bombed and washed every living thing and powdered and sprayed they still came back,So i did another round of The whole cycle again repeated every 7 days for about 3-4 weeks and they still never left, i think they still had Fleas after i moved, i had to move you could have washed cloths on my bumps, it was so horriable, any how YEah i got the powder for the carpet, the spray for the funiture and a few new vacum bags laying around, Like i said it not a problem yet, I only have a few bites and no signs of those little buggers running rampid, just a yearly routine, i had hoped i could avoid this years since they ahve all ahd those drops from the vet, But yeah next year i am saving my $ casue those damn drops dont work, at least not around here.

I am seriosly saying if there was one lonely flea in the room of one million people that fucker would find me and bite, no joke. I get a bite these animals get bathed asap.

Edited by Lilith

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic