what are you doing right now?

paradox

Still not seeing the elitist mentality from the "long term" members. I do sense hostility, however, and it saddems me. feel free to PM me, if you want to talk. My eyes and ears are yours. Obviously, I cannot speak to the issue of "PMs" that you've received. Feel free to talk about them with me.

Your inability to gleen the intention of what someone says, or follow the course of a conversation does not reflect on the rest of us. Please try again and maybe you will see that what dynomiiiiite was responding to was TopCat's mention of BBQ'ing lunch. No attacks were made until you either misread or intentionally misinterpretted a straight-forward comment. Wheresmypiggy did not come to this board and begin assaulting members and posting pointless rude comments, so no one would have any reason to attack her. You, on the other hand, are clearly here solely to try to stir up trouble. Your comments and transparent intentions grow tedious to the point where it's rapidly becoming a waste of our time to even acknowledge or reply to.

Edited by SomeDanGuy

This is very true, and I assure you, as much as you hate elitists, we do. You may be blinded to that. I cannot seem to put a finger on it, but typically, when people post "biting, snippish, and harsh replies to posts here, the collective of the board doesn't tolerate it well. Not because of any reason other than we don't feel we should have to put up with bad attitudes. This is a place for open, friendly, inviting, and creative minds. Not closed ones. We welcome all that would welcome us. I can't think of a better way to express the board's intent, than that.

hey dan... how you doin'

Pretty well. Crappy weather here right now. Which is just as well, because I need to read some stuff before I start my summer research rotation tomorrow. Nice to be done with the onslaught of learning though.

You?

Implications were made.

Defensiveness arose.

Someone other than myself noticed the implication, rose to defend me. Some of you jumped on her back for it. I would have defened most of you if you had been in that same situation, but I now have reason not to.

I understand why you'd be upset after someone pointed out that threat implications were made against you. I assure you though, that was not dynomiiiiite's intention at all. It was really just a playful repsonse to TopCat talking about BBQ. InternetWhore, however, clearly has no other intention here other than the juvenile one of pissing people off. This board is much milder, easy-going, and supportive than other boards she must be used to. We are a friendly community and try to patch up problems rather than cause them.

So I'm sorry if you felt like someone was threatening you, and I promise that won't happen around here without prior provocation.

Also, on a side note, Invader Zim freakin' rules. I have the DVDs

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic