Absolutely Gorgeous Coat For Sale

i made my winter coat this year and it turned out even more fabulous than i could have even imagined! i'm quite handy and experienced with a sewing machine and my stuff generally turns out really great and its all really good quality. i get stopped so often on the street and get raved about at so many family/friend gatherings in only the past month that i've had it that i've decided i should share this gorgeous jacket with others :happy:

i've posted on ebay an auction, the winner of which will recieve my coat made in their own size ! i've posted a bunch of pictures there and i'll post one below to tempt you to check out the auction ;) and naturally, if we can work out a reasonable personal delivery of the coat, shipping is void

click here for ultra cool coat ebay auction!

also, if you like the design of the coat but dont like the white tiger print, i can make the coat in other patters as well. some things i know are possible are traditional (orange/brown) tiger, purple tiger, blue tiger, traditional leopard print, blue leopard print, teal glittery leopard print, cow print, and snakeskin. please just leave a message below or contact me if you are interested in this alternative, and a price and further details can be negotiated

zebracoatsideview.jpg

(you cant see it in this picture but the back of the coat is laced up like a corset!!!)

item relisted for $70.00

the materials cost me $45.00 and i have a 40% discount at joann's

the coat takes about 4 hours to make and $25 for 4 hours is below what minmum wage is now

if you were to take this project to a dressmaker she would certainly charge you more then $100

this coat is great i promise--i'm really really really good w/ a sewing machine. i made a regular tiger print one for my boyfriend's sister and it turned out even better than my own!! the more i work on a specific design it turns out better and better and better! dont miss out!

Archived