Who's Your Tiger?

Paper Hearts

What are the qualifications for someone to be your "tiger?" Or my "tiger," for that matter.

Or am I, once again, simply just missing some social cue.

Yeah, because if you were in Detroit, like you 'should' be, you'd understand that 'Who's your Tiger?' is one of the marketing slogans for the Detroit Tigers, this year. The Detroit Tigers whom just clinched and/or clenched a playoff spot today. Don't you love the words 'clinch' and 'clench'? Anyway, I think it goes further than just baseball. I'm sure we all have a Tiger.

Yeah, because if you were in Detroit, like you 'should' be, you'd understand that 'Who's your Tiger?' is one of the marketing slogans for the Detroit Tigers, this year. The Detroit Tigers whom just clinched and/or clenched a playoff spot today. Don't you love the words 'clinch' and 'clench'? Anyway, I think it goes further than just baseball. I'm sure we all have a Tiger.

Well that's interesting ... and I've lived here most of my life. Minus that short time I lived on an island in Canada.

OOOOooooooohhhh.... I must meditate on this "tiger" of mine. Hm.... yesss.... Especially since I'm apparently displaced from where I should be.

how distressing!

loooooooooou

loooooooooou

when i was little i used to think they were saying boo! and i thought how horrible they are booing one of our own players. ;)

actually i don't have a favorite tiger- don't really know any of them these days and back when i did know them i guess i just liked them all equally.

i worked at a school where cecil fielders kids went so that was why i picked him but he is not my favorite by any means.

Archived