• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... a few months ago I ended up starting to hang out with some gothic friends. and i ended up with them out at necto one night. after that i started to think of a new nickname. i had been through several that i used on the internet, but nothing that ever fit in real life. then i also got involved with dj'ing and then one day an internet thingy gave me razor darkstar. well... that was ok and then i just hacked it off and became Razor. well... now its actually DJ Razor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm sure I may have posted this at one time, but I've promised a lot of people I would tell this story and well I have yet to fulfill that promise to some.

My best friend Linda and I were having lunch one day. Grilled cheese and tomato soup (dipping of course) is my favorite lunch in the world. Ladies, if I'm ever single and you want to melt my heart into puddles of goo, remember this. I also like pickles on the side. Well, Linda's pickles were soggy, so I bitched about it saying that they sucked and such. An ex of mine had a friend hack my yahoo email account so I was at a loss for a new name, until Linda suggested seeing if crunchy_pickle was taken. It was not, but this bitch had someone hack that name as well. So I changed it to crunchy_pickle2002 and added a pretty secure password.

Since then, I have gone by crunchy_pickle just about everywhere, but have several other names as well. I love this name however, and don't mind being called Pickle by friends and girls. Someone I adored once, called me her sweet Pickle, and it made me feel all special and stuff. :)

It's a nickname from my Perdition days. (Perdition = small VTM LARP gamer club in Jax, FL that is no longer.)

I don't really remember how I got the name, being that my friend Liz had a dog of the same name as me. But she called it Nomi. I know at first I didn't really like it. But when everyone started calling me Nomi and a certain someone said it was cute and that it fit my personality. I started to just accept it and eventually liked it. It was a speacial name that not everyone called me. I didnt' let people call me it unless I considered them my friend.

It stuck and now I don't care who calls me it. Plus don't you think it's much easier to say Nomi, than Naomi.

(ps. just for wondering minds, around the same time, my friend Liz stopped calling the dog Nomi, because that was my name now.)

Or it was from my friend's kid who couldn't pronounce my name right and said Nomi instead of Naomi. But I forget ;)

from an article about Juliet Landau playing a "Crazed Hallucinating Vampiress" on the tv show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I liked the phrase instantly and stole it. Though its wierd to me now to see my name as CrazedVampyress cuz before that, and since that, Ive always just been "Stormy"

Stormy is a much more interesting story... it was given to me by my friends years and years ago. My best friend was this girl who was waaaay into colors. she loved anything bright and colorful- pink, orange yellow... and so when we went out her in bright-ass circus colors and me in black it was always as opposites. i started calling her my rainbow brite (she got a carebear and a rainbow brite and a yellow duck tattoo) and one day our friends started calling me Stormy. Stormy is a character from Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer movie. she's rainbow's opposite, all about dark and cold and clouds and thunder and lightning. Thats so me...! and it stuck. (Rainbow and Stormy)

til i got to DGN for some reason. i guess the day i started my account here i was feeling more vampish than usual....

hey... can i change my sn?

Changeling: The Dreaming.

Its a White-Wolf role playing game set in the world of darkness (Vampre" The Masquerade, Werewolf:The Apocolypseare in the same set)

A Sluagh Is what I usually would play back in the day, although now I mostly play Nocker's.

Hooray for being a Geek.

Only on here am I know_buddy_kares, anywhere else i'm Vampyro Sinistral. I actually just thought of this thing on the top of my head when i needed a new name on here.

Vampyro was given to me when i was in iraq for making lots of blood and fire ironicly..

and sinistral has been a name that's been adopted by a close knit group of friends where we're always out in left field, misunderstood, and we are not what we appear to be. So put the two together and it actually fits me well.

Changeling: The Dreaming.

Its a White-Wolf role playing game set in the world of darkness (Vampre" The Masquerade, Werewolf:The Apocolypseare in the same set)

A Sluagh Is what I usually would play back in the day, although now I mostly play Nocker's.

Hooray for being a Geek.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fav game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Count of St. Germain (fl. 1710–1784) was variously described as a courtier, adventurer, charlatan, inventor, alchemist, pianist, violinist and amateur composer. Some sources claim that his name is not familial, but was invented by him as a French version of the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning "Holy Brother".

My name comes from the most serene and most terrible place the entire world. A place where people love to explore and no one dares to live. A place of tragedy, and also a place that stands as a reminder of exactly how wrong man can be, and how no matter how sure we are in our means there is always a chance for human error. Also a place where no one can inhabit its land for at least another 700 years and a place that is forbidden and blamed for so many adverse health effects, deaths, and earth damaging rays.

A place of what the world was like before man was here, and more likely, a place that sets an example of what the world will be like if we were gone.

A place of absolute deafening silence for miles and miles around, where all you can hear is the birds.

I'm obsessed with it, I have 100s of pictures and studied it extensively (actually probably as much as I've studied Detroit, however the buildings in Detroit are fucked with all the time. The ones in Chernobyl will stand reliving the same day over and over again for forever.)

If you don't know where it is or what happened there in 1984, look it up. (I'll give you a hint: It's damn close to Russia) It's a living (or dead rather) record for man's mistakes and what exactly can happen when greed takes over common sense.

Archived