!!Explicit Content!!NWS

honeymustard02

You stand to the side as you watch me apply my lipstick, getting ready to go out. I snap the cap on the tube and smile as I turn around. " How do I look?" You give me a head to toe as you slide over to me and kiss my cheek. "I could eat you up." Your hands rest on my hips as you nuzzle my neck. I lean my head to the side and shiver as your tongue finds just the right spot at the base of my throat.

I reach restlessly for your crotch, feel your response to my touch. I catch your bottom lip between my teeth and pull gently. My fingers find your Zipper and start to pull it down. You laugh and grab my hands, wrapping my arms behind me. Pinning my hands behind my back. "That's not fair." I pout. You just slip your tongue between my lips and work your magic. All the while slowly moving me back towards the bed.

I laugh as we fall backwards,my arms caught under our weight. You suck on my tongue as you slide back and kneel on the edge of the bed. You undo my pants and slowly slide them off me. Your eyes never leaving mine, I bite my lip at the thought of what's coming.

You stand up and yank my pants off the rest of the way and toss them to the side. "Hey, I just finished putting those on!" "You can put them on again once I'm done." I inhale sharply as you lean over and bite my hip. Your hands glide up my sides and rub over my breasts. Arching so that your fingers rub my hard nipples. You work the tips of your fingers under the edge of my bra and pull it apart, releasing my breasts. You push my shirt up and grin at me. Your hands mold my breasts, just enough pain to heighten the pleasure. Pushing myself up to sit, you push my shoulders back down and tell me to relax. Sighing I fall back on the bed with my arms stretched out above me.

You move up and kneel between my legs and start to kiss up stomach. Reaching my breasts you start making slow circles around the edge of my left breast,working your way towards my nipple. Which is hard and waiting. You hang your mouth an inch above my nipple and watch me. Moaning I push up towards you. Laughing you slowly open your mouth and take my nipple in your mouth. Sucking gently at first, completely enjoying my moan through gritted teeth. Pulling back you give it a playful nip as you proceed to do the same to the other breast.

You hands are on my naked hips just kneeding them. By this time I'm breathing harder, moaning, My hips try to lift up and grind against you. You sit back and help me take my shirt and bra off the rest of the way. Looking smug with yourself and the torture you have produced.

Laying exposed and wanting, I wait on razors edge for what you'll do next. You go to stand up in front of me, but never let go of my hips. I let out a startled yelp as you suddenly yank me right to the edge of the bed. We both laugh as you grab each of my legs under the knees and lift my legs up and spread me as wide as you can. I blush slightly at how exposed I am. Your face sobers a little as you reach down and run a single finger along my wet pussy. My breathing suddenly gets shallow and I chew my bottom lip. I close my eyes and fist my hands in the blanket. I open my eyes as I feel you move, you're now kneeling between my legs. You run your finger back the way it came, this time sliding inside me to feel how wet I am. I make a pleading sound and push to meet your hand. Your hand is gone all to fast and on the move again. You're tracing the crease of my hip up and down. You stop to rub your thumb over my clit, I practically jump out of my skin. My mouth is open and I'm breathing hard. "Please...." I moan. "Please what" You ask softly as your thumb makes another pass. "Please.....now.....you're killing me." I hear you laugh softly as your tongue suddenly takes the place where your thumb just was. I moan again, my hips lifting off the bed. You wrap your arms up and around me, gripping my legs. I'm half out of my mind with your tongue circling around my clit, then slowly flicking over it. The muscles twitch all the ways to my toes. Taking one hand you start to insert a finger inside me, ever so slowly. By now I'm just dripping wet and burning. You start to work your up and down over my clit, ever pushing. You start to finger fuck me in time with your tongue. My hips keeping your pace. Working me with your tongue, you add a second finger. Moaning loudly I reach down and run my fingers through your hair, tugging gently. You pull your face away from my and watch my reaction as your fingers move inside me. I give you a pleading look and bite my lip. "Would you like me to stop?" You say as you pull your fingers out of me. "NO!" I breath and sit up. I grab your hand and lick first one finger and then the other. Taking each of them in my mouth in turn. Doing to them what I wish I could do to you. Taking your hand back you sit up slightly and capture my mouth. I can taste myself mixed with the taste of you. It's enough to do me in.

I fist both of my hands in your hair as we both lay back on the bed. With your mouth still locked to mine, you reach down and undo your pants. You are taking your sweet time, so I reach down and grab your cock. You let out of soft moan into my mouth as I run my thumb over it's head. You pull back to look at me again."I thought you didn't want me to stop?" "I changed my mind" I can bearly speak "I want you to fuck me.....NOW......hard." I work my hand up and down your shaft as I nip your chin and meet your mouth again. "I aim to please..." Is all you say as you pull away and roll me to my stomach. You grab a pillow and put it under my hips. I get on my knees slightly and wiggle my ass at you. Grunting, you give it a slap and grab it. You grab my hips and push into me, as I push back to meet you. Groaning you start to thrust into me, harder and faster with each time. You dick is slick with my juices, gliding easily in and out. I brace my hands on the bed as I push back to meet you each time.

My moans turn to half screams as you slam me harder. Your hands have a death grip on my hips now, pulling me an pushing me as you feel. I feel you tense up , your thrusts going frantic. You let out something of a hald growl half moan as you slam me once more. You become ridged as I feel you cum inside me, burning hot.I push back to take you in me one last time.You collapse over me, holding yourself up slightly.

Breathless I turn my head to meet your lips. My only thought is of how good your cock feels inside me and how you taste.

• 2 weeks later...

I walk into to see you lounging back on the couch, looking exhausted and pissed. You turn to watch me enter the room and give a weak smile. I say nothing as I walk over and crawl on to your lap to straddle you.

You have a slight smirk on your face and lean back farther on the couch and watch me. I take your hands and rest them on my thighs. I grin as I lean foward to capture your mouth, sucking on your bottom lip. I pull back slightly to run the tip of my tongue over your lips. You taste purely male and so erotic. I sigh next to your ear as I work my way down your neck, nipping and licking as I go. When I get to the base of your neck I bite you a little hard and then kiss the mark.

Mean while your hands start to move around me to run up my back and down again to rest on my lower back. I kiss my way up to your jaw and nibble along it's edge till I get back to your mouth. As I slide my tongue slowly between your lips, my hands slide down between us to work on your zipper. When it's open, I slide slowly off your lap to stand in front of you.

I turn away from you with a devious grin. I pull my shirt up and over my head and drop it to the side. I reach behind me, taking my time, and undo my bra. I turn back around and let my arms drop. My bra hits the floor just as I kneel between your knees. Your eyes are smokey, you keep running your tongue over your lips. I reach foward and finish opening your pants and tugging them off your hips till I expose your hard cock. I bite my lip and reach for it, tracing up and down the shaft with just my finger tip. I hear you suck in a breath and that just turns me on even more.

Watching you all the while, I lean foward and run just the tip of my tongue over your cock. Your head rolls back with a deep moan, your hands fist in my hair. I start to use more and more of my tongue with each lick. You tug my hair slightly, trying to get more. I won't let you and pull away. Your eyes open and you look at me with such a tortured look, I can't help but laugh softly.

I kneel up and grab you by your shirt and pull you foward. I run my lips over yours in just the breath of a kiss. Your hands move to the back of my neck and pull me in to deepen the kiss.

I push you back on the couch and turn my focus back to your cock. I wrap my hand tightly around the base and tug. Your hands can't find a resting spot. I lean over and take you ever so slowly into my mouth sucking, swirling my tongue over the tip as I take more of you into my mouth. Your hips move to thrust further, but I won't let you and push you back.

I run my tongue up and down the shaft, increasing the speed, then slowing again. I pull back and go foward again. Only faster, each time taking you deeper. When I feel you tense and pull my hair. I lean back and let you fall out of my mouth.

You let out a sound half between a moan and a growl and pull me up for a kiss. Your hands go to my pants trying to undo them. I pull back laughing after a few futile tries and finish the job for you.

I step back and leave your hands searching for more. I turn and bend at the waist as I push my pants and underwear to the floor. I hear you suck in your breath again. You move to touch me but I won't let you. I turn to shake a finger at you, never saying a word.

You fall back on the couch like a sulking child, and I smile. I move to once again stradlle your lap, this time I take your hands and place them on my breasts. Cupping the weight as your thumbs move across my nipples. I moan and lean back to give you better access. I let out a small cry as your mouth captures one hard nipple, then moving to work the other one. I'm holding on to your arms like I'm about to fall off the earth.

Finally I push you away again. I reach between us and grab your dick and slowly take you inside me. Your hands hold my thighs hard enough to bruise. But I don't care, the look on your face is priceless. The restraint that is showing in your eyes just makes me move slower. Inch by sweet inch you impale me. When you are finally completly inside me I take your mouth again, and start to move. Your hands pulling my hips setting the pace. Working into a frenzy I lean back and let my head drop back and let out a moan. The feel of you inside me is amazing and takes my breath away. You move a hand to my throat and run it down my neck, between my breasts and down.

You take one of my nipples into your mouth as your hand finds my clit, hard, wet and waiting. You run your finger over my lightly and I shiver. You sit back again and smile, you can tell that I'm on the edge, your touch becomes firm, making me ride you that much harder.

As one hand grips and molds my breast, the other pushes me over the edge. I let out cry and fall into kiss you. Moaning into your mouth as I shatter into a million pieces. Just before my climax is over you roll me onto my back and run your tongue up my neck. You lean back and grab each of my legs just under my knee and spread me wide. Still dazed I lift my hips to meet your hard thrusts. I grip the couch as you pound me.

As you finally cum you fall over me and meet my searching mouth. My arms wrap around your neck and hold onto you. You're lost to me a few moments. When you come to you look at me and smile.

Nipping your bottom lip I smile back and ask, "Wanna go again......?"

You're laying in bed wide awake, staring at the ceiling. You hear your door open, there's just enough light in your room to see me slip in and and shut the door with a click.

I stand over your bed just watching you lay there. Leaning up on your elbow,you ask what I'm doing there. I just smile and slip my shoes off. My are off in what seems like the blink of an eye. I pull back the covers and slide in next to you. My skin is smooth as silk and on fire.

I shift to lay over you, supporting my self on my elbows. You lay back and fold your arms behind your head. You go to speak, I cut you off by slipping my tongue in your mouth. I take my time on working your mouth.I trace your lips one more time before I travel along your jaw to your ear. Outlining your ear, my breath hot and shallow. I suck on your earlobe one last time as I begin down your neck again. My hands slide up and down your arms as my mouth dips down to take an experimental lick of your nipple. I hear your breathing hitch and swirl my tongue again. My nails scratch the under side of your arms making you shiver. Your arms unfold, your hands sliding down my back, then back you my sides. Stopping at my breasts, you grip them and mold them I lean up and kiss you, nipping and sucking your bottom lip. Your tongue flicks out to lick your lips, I lean in again to take a playful nip at it.

Sitting up, I shift to skim my slick hot pussy over your dick. I rock smoothly back and forth,smiling as I feel your hips begin to follow my rhythm.

Stopping and sliding backwards, I drag my nails down your chest. Growling you grab my hips and yank me back up. I move back and grab your hard dick. Running my thumb up and down the underside of your hard cock. Marveling at the silky feel and the blood rushing just under the skin. Swiping my thumb around its head one last time before I let go. I shift again to draw a leg up to give you a better view of my wet pussy.Grabbing your dick again, I lower myself on to you, moaning as I take all of you.

I am still for a moment, lettng my body adjust to you. I ride you slow at first picking up momentum after each stroke. Bringing my leg down again so I'm kneeling over you.

Your hands grip my ass as I ride up and down. Arching my back to take you deeper. I run my hands up my body till I reach my breasts.Watching your face as I start to play with my nipples. Biting my lip, I close my eyes and just ride. Gasping as you sit up and take my nipple into your mouth. My hips rock harder, as you flick your tongue back and forth over my nipple. Turning to suck the other, as your hand slides down to my wet pussy. Your finger finding my hard wet clit. Driving me harder.

I feel you begin to tense, and lean down to capture your ear. You slam into me as you cum.. Moaning, as I feel your hot cum fill me, I bite your shoulder. Your hands flex on my ass a few times as I slowly stop. Hot and sweaty we lay there a few mins, breathing hard. You kiss my shoulder and rub your hands over my hips. Soothing the marks your fingers left.

Turning my head to kiss you one last time, I slide off of you and stand up. Without a word I gather my clothes, putting them on just as fast as they came off. Leaving you completely drained, I smile and slip out the door.

Archived