Karaoke 9/29

Brenda Starrr

Are you gonna sing or just watch?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be fun. So, go here:

Jeffery's Lounge

Located inside the Red Apple Restaurant

Wayne, MI 48184

All Hell breaks loose at 9pm. The fabulous Ms. Marblez is hosting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am so excited. I already have some extra special plans...hehe.

Everyone should know that this place is very casual, very friendly and frequently ummm...non busy. We will dominate the place easily.

I want to know what Brenda's 2 favorite drinks are.

I want to know if Torn will bring back the Karaoke CD he stole from me a year ago.

I want to make sure that Steven knows what song we are going to do and that he will not share that song with any other. Be a ho all you want, but not THAT song, that's OUR song!! (sniffle)

For ManicQueen: Tequila. Check!

For Kelly: Joan Jett. Check!

For Brenda: Freebird? hmm...

For Marc... earplugs? Cmon now...ok if you bring your camera, i'll turn your mic down really really low. :) You're just there to look pretty for brenda anyway.

BrassFusion and Styx...bout time you came back. Yeah baby....you just can't stay away, can you?? lol. jeremy, bring the hat :)

HipsterDufus, we have a few Cash songs but if you have any particular favorites, lemme know and I will check for you.

I understand that the rooms at the inn are not exactly great, but is anyone interested in me checking on availability or discounts? Bar Closes at 2, restaurant closes never and if anyone were unsafe to drive home, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have 1 or 2.

Hey, Freebird is awesome.  If you don't believe me check out The Bronx Casket Co.'s version. (or Boole's if you want ultra dancey)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just can't do "Freebird." I'm not good with that one. I'm not so sure that I'm so good with anything, but definitely not "Freebird."

I want to make sure that Steven knows what song we are going to do and that he will not share that song with any other.  Be a ho all you want, but not THAT song, that's OUR song!! (sniffle)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for you Love I will end my ho-ey ways, our song will always be just ours.....

As long as there's Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt," Sara McLachlan's "Angel," and Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me," I should be okay.

I'll be all nervous and stuff because, it's y'all..... :blink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOU'LL be nervous????

sheeyattt. Karaoke make me a nervous wreck, its worse than singing in a band!!!

Archived