Valentine's Day Blows

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we still on the Valentines Day blowing topic or has it ascended into madness again? Well Id like to officially join the Valentines Day sucks club due to the unfortunate events of this year's celebration. Today I threw out the bouquet of flowers I bought for my now x-girlfriend whom in her infinite wisdom decide to be very cold on V-day and pushed me over the edge of doing something rash and calling off our relationship. Though it seemed like the right thing at the time and I wasn't at all upset by it, know that I have had some time to think on it I'm more or less sad that we didn’t at least try to work through it. I'm sure it's best that it ended but I hate that feeling of failure. So this year officially goes down as one of the worst V-days ever. But on a positive note, I'm now single and I can stop being so guarded when I’m out and about. Anyone need a new friend in their lives?

Oh and BTW, that whole dead poodle thing is somewhat disturbing. I’m going with the board’s consensus, some childhood psychological trauma manifesting it’s self much?

~TLS

i have to agree that the poodle thing was distubing but i did gain some sort of satisfaction that some one gave it to one of those stuck up b*tch's in a very distubing way...... I guess it just reminded me of those day i was beat up/teeased and thought of disturbing things to do and never did cause the thoughts were way tooo distubing for me to personally carry out.

I love Valentines Day! Yes, it helps that I have the greatest boyfriend in the world but even when I wasn't with him I like doing and getting things for my family and friends.

This year I went all out and kidnapped my man and drove him to Yosemite and stayed at the Ahwahanee Lodge for the evening. Had a wonderful, romantic dinner and slept in the most comfortable feather bead while Yosemite falls was right out our window. He surprised me with not one but two necklaces (he couldn't decide which one he liked better) and a "how to play the bass gutiar) book.

Archived