Dgn Compilation Cd - "the Experience"

The DGN Compilation CD was released Monday, February 28, 2005. We still have plenty of CDs left after the Necto event. Arrangements can be made with Marblez to pick up your CD in person or you can just pay for shipping, it is your choice.

..........The following Artists will appear on this CD:

..........6Spacin9 (Spacin)

..........Access To Concrete (Phee)

..........Alienare (Phee & HyperSomnia)

..........Black Sunday

..........Ether Aura (Firewerk66)

..........Fierce Critter

..........Firewerk (Firewerk66)

..........HyperSomnia

..........Life Toward Twilight (Daniel)

We produced only a short run of CD's, unless demand is higher than expected, there will be no further replication of this release. The profits for this CD release will be used in the DGN General fund to cover hosting costs and other expenses detailed under the "Donate" link at the top of the forum.

:arrow: OPTION 1 : WITH SHIPPING - $10.00 each

For those of you that are unable to pick up due to distance reasons we encourage you to use the WITH SHIPPING link below to order your CD(s) today. US Only, PM Marblez for pricing to other locations.

:arrow: OPTION 2 : NO SHIPPING - $7.50 each

For those of you that are within a reasonable distance to pick up your CD, we encourage you to use the NO SHIPPING link to order your CD(s) today. Please contact Marblez to make arrangements to pick up your CD.

WITH SHIPPING, $10.00:

WITHOUT SHIPPING, $7.50:

ENJOY!

Hey you two, I just pre-ordered 3 cd's via PayPal... had to do it as 3 transactions coz I didn't see a "quantity" variable. Not positive I can make the Necto event yet, but I'm sure I'll be crossing paths with moderators regardless.

Too bad I can't submit a G.L.O.D. track! :wink :

See some of you soon,

Jay/HyperSomnia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the heads up Jay, we will look into that.

Oh MY MY MY, I listened to the CD yesterday. Had to test drive it ya know..

If I had your phone number on me I already told you - it is amazing. I love it, love it, love it!! :grin:

Now we just need as many pre-orders as possible to ease the production costs. It is only $5 each, buy them for yourself, buy them for gifts, buy one for me!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, the disks and the decals will be given to Lilith to do the actual mailing, use the provided paypal links and PM me when you are done. I will verify the funds and give lilith the shipping info.

I am VERY irresponsible when it comes to mailing these out....so I figure it best to have her do it for us.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived