The Event That Wasnt

I would actually like one of those cards.  Having seen all of the "original" Alien movies, I know this one is different, but having the card might actually guilt me into seeing it.

:hrhr:

It was pretty good, IMO.  I love that Ridley Scott took back the franchise.  And even so, if you liked some of the elements from the last movie (not to mention the first), you'll like this.

I can't say it had the OMG AWESOME the way the first two did.  But it has the "no silly bullshit with kiddies or unrealistic BS" in it which is the kind of sci fi / horror I like.  This one answered a few questions that prometheus brought up but added a whole TON of new ones. 

Whats that planet with the bald people?   That  cityscape was fuckin sweeeet though.   Are the "space jockeys" (elephant/human looking giants) the bald people?  In suits? Why were they all basicly like Pompeii victims? The alien blood or whatever doesn't have that effect.  

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

I would actually like one of those cards.  Having seen all of the "original" Alien movies, I know this one is different, but having the card might actually guilt me into seeing it.

:hrhr:

Did you see prometheus?  Thats the "first" movie, this is the second, then alien is the third aliens is the fourth... etc. 

5 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I enjoyed it. Was a great melding of Prometheus and Alien.  

Aww, you went and saw it?  I want to but Wonder Woman comes first.  Plus i May not be able to talk Jill into going to see it.