Convocation Detroit

2 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

56bac7fe51841_Con2016withtheme.jpg.6170f

Anyone going / Interested in this?

Feb 18th -21st

http://www.convocation.org/

I was thinking about going. I have had a few people inquire about me being there. I think I will. I have been a recluse the past lotsa months, maybe year haven't been doing much kind of have a fat problem. I don't like being out in public when I'm such a cow, I know that's fucked up and stuff...

I think I can muster up the confidence to do this and I would love to meet Bobbi also. You aren't feeling like going, huh?

Edited by kat

On 2/10/2016 at 2:06 AM, kat said:

I was thinking about going. I have had a few people inquire about me being there. I think I will. I have been a recluse the past lotsa months, maybe year haven't been doing much kind of have a fat problem. I don't like being out in public when I'm such a cow, I know that's fucked up and stuff...

I think I can muster up the confidence to do this and I would love to meet Bobbi also. You aren't feeling like going, huh?

Well its more like I'm dead broke and friday night and saturday night are the only days I can make a LITTLE bit of money.  I'm going to try and show up but I won't be there for most of it.  Sitting around by yourself when you don't know anyone there except the presenters sucks.  (Which is Bobbis situation) 

On 2/10/2016 at 2:06 AM, kat said:

Git your ass down there please. 

52 minutes ago, kat said:

I'm sorry I missed today but I kinda got engaged😉.....yes..it's the same person I been whining about...I love his ass.

Do you mean like as in "put a ring on it" or that you had to take care of something?