Photos you've taken

1 hour ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Boaz. She has these big, beautiful, alien eyes. He is the sweetest boy, and I just need him to live forever.

it’s not one of my fancier shots. But I just love his face.

IMG_6762.jpeg

~~~~~

Yeah...I just can't stop looking at this picture.  It's like something just draws you in.

23 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah...I just can't stop looking at this picture.  It's like something just draws you in.

He is the sweetest boy. I get sucked in by those eyes every day. I wish that just looking at him would be my full-time job because I would totally do it and I would get rich.

It's a challenge to find any picture I've taken that I haven't modified and processed to the gates of hell and back but I do have a recent one to submit, just a wholesome photo I've taken but not tampered with. My daughter Lilith turned 7 when I was home last and she had been begging to get her hair dyed forever. There was a turquoise murder scene in the bathroom but it turned out really cool.large.352678515_IMG_20230531_151810912_1032352lil1111x1975.jpg.8a14671c9ecfccb9e68ee3b8a98ff0f9.jpg

2 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

It's a challenge to find any picture I've taken that I haven't modified and processed to the gates of hell and back but I do have a recent one to submit, just a wholesome photo I've taken but not tampered with. My daughter Lilith turned 7 when I was home last and she had been begging to get her hair dyed forever. There was a turquoise murder scene in the bathroom but it turned out really cool.

Good for her.  I hope you have some photos of before though.  I've heard more than one woman tell me that they don't even remember what their natural hair color is anymore.  That seems like an exaggeration though since roots are a thing.

Also the process of the first dye job would have been neat.  I've got mine on a drive somewhere and it's just neat because personal history is neat, not that I've talked to either of those people in years.

4 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Good for her.  I hope you have some photos of before though.  I've heard more than one woman tell me that they don't even remember what their natural hair color is anymore.  That seems like an exaggeration though since roots are a thing.

Also the process of the first dye job would have been neat.  I've got mine on a drive somewhere and it's just neat because personal history is neat, not that I've talked to either of those people in years.

She's 7 so she was freakin the hell out like "it's cold, it's cold, it's cold, I don't like it, can we stop now?!" Then afterwards once her hair was dried and finished she loved it. The whole 2 weeks I was in town she was getting compliments from people all over the place everywhere that I took her with me to go lol

Communication is key, especially with kids.  Telling them exactly what everything will be and feel like helps a lot.  Though some kids just like to complain, as some people just like to complain too.

But if she's complaining now just wait until she's old enough to get herself some ink!

4 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Communication is key, especially with kids.  Telling them exactly what everything will be and feel like helps a lot.  Though some kids just like to complain, as some people just like to complain too.

But if she's complaining now just wait until she's old enough to get herself some ink!

You are 100% correct, that's kinda why the dye sat waiting for a month until I came in from being out  on the road workin. I'm sure mommy could've done it, but mommy's got somewhat of an unstable and irrational temper sorta like a cartoonishly over exaggerated anger issues and I just figured itd be best for everyone involved if I just went ahead and dyed her hair, then everyone would be happy in the end... Well I mean, not everyone... you know what I mean.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have recently acquired an instantfilm camera and I will be bringing it to Chicago with me with some friends this weekend to go see Black Flag we are driving to Chicago later on today. I was testing out some monochrome film yesterday at a special spot i know

Snapchat-220800034.jpg