the black dress appreciation thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really give a shit about the models in these pics. the dress is the thing in this thread; if she can show that off, mission accomplished.

For me it's kind of the total package... that hideous artificial woman really detracts from the dress. There were some dresses I kind of liked but didn't post 'cos the models looked icky.

I do too. Wait, you aren't talking about the dress, are you? Good, cuz I'm not either.

You gotta be kidding. She looks like Paris Hilton out slumming.

Black_Dress_Red_Store.jpgBlack%20Dress%20small%20for%20site.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• Topics

• Board Domination Week CXXVI Day 2 - Monday's Top Ranks   1. TronRP - 20 posts 2. Simon Bar Sinister - 9 posts 3. know_buddy_kares - 9 posts   Possible Rank Contenders 4. et-novum - 6 posts 5. Anna Phylaxis - 5 posts
    • 12:02am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list) TronRP, Simon Bar Sinister
    • Yeah, unfortunately, my older sister @Trene4000 was my passenger and she was messed up when I had to drive the truck down the sidewalk to avoid running headlong into cross traffic.  Fortunately, the light was red for them and green for us, but it was at a mandatory right turn, thus the need to use the sidewalk to slow the vehicle down.  We ended up coming to a stop right in the bus stop with both passenger tires on the curb, the driver side tires on the street and the truck straddling the bike lane.   The rep at AAA Roadside Assistance made my tow a priority classifying it as a medical emergency with pedestrian obstruction given that we were on the sidewalk and Trene was on her last canister of oxygen.  😅   Our baby sister (the one you met last June) arrived 30 minutes later to drive her home before she ran out of oxygen and the tow truck arrived 12 minutes after that.   So yes, we are fine and everything worked out.
    • That is terrifying. I’m glad that you’re OK!
    • Never made it to Royal Oak.  Ended up getting towed to the service center after my brake stoppability  dissolved in traffic.  Fortunately, it was after the morning rush hour.  Back in from Enterprise Rental and now it's grass cutting time. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.