What's the last movie you saw?

Last movie I saw was "Devil" which was not as terrible as I thought it would be considering its from M. Night...

Well it is produced by M. Night, hence why it is probably not nearly as bad as it would be if it were written and directed by M. Night. (although he apparently did write the story, but not the screenplay, another positive in the films favor.)

Well it is produced by M. Night, hence why it is probably not nearly as bad as it would be if it were written and directed by M. Night. (although he apparently did write the story, but not the screenplay, another positive in the films favor.)

Yea,he still had a large part to do with it. ohhh well

OH I also saw THE EXPENDABLES and it was pretty manly :) lol

The new Harry Potter -- I'm lame, I know.

Lame for watching it? If so, we're lame together. However, if we tie our gimp legs together, I bet we could win a three-legged race.

Lame if it's the most recent movie you saw? Sure, if you don't have kids that bleed your wallet and suck up all your time. The last movie I saw in the theater was "Tangled." And I don't have kids. THAT'S lame. Lamer: I cried. Twice. And I wasn't even PMSing.

Watched Dreams in the Witch's House last night. I thought it was immensely entertaining and the references to the Miskatonic University and the Necronomicon filled my inner nerd with such glee, my only problem with the film was that it just wasn't scary enough. It's definitely a lot of fun with great atmosphere and no limit on gross-out blood sequences. I'm still waiting on the definitive Lovecraft film though.

Guest Megalicious

Though I have not seen it yet, I have taken down Un Chien Andalusia, thanks to Nightgaunt and his Pixies ringtone (debaser). tI reminded me I have not seen in a few years, it has been collecting dust... so since I cannot study .. popcorn and fucked up surrealisim it is.

• 2 weeks later...

The last movie I saw in the theater was "Tangled." And I don't have kids. THAT'S lame. Lamer: I cried. Twice. And I wasn't even PMSing.

I agree. That IS lame. Twice? At Tangled? Please tell me it was when Mandy Moore started singing.

Because I have the same reaction whenever I hear Ke$ha

kesha-werwhower-200.jpg

Ghost Dog the Way of The Samurai

You were awesome in that!

I just watched Little Miss Sunshine again.

You fucker!

You were supposed to be hanging with us and watching Snatch!

I like Snatch. I want to hate Brad Pitt, since he's the whole Mr Sexy Movie star, but he actually picks great movies (when he wants to) and always acts well in them. Mr Movie Star--Kalifornia,True Romance,Fight Club,Snatch,Se7en,12 Monkeys,Inglorious Basterds. He seems to pick big movies that cool at the same time. Not bad for an A-lister.

Jason Statham is great too, which just shows what throwaway acting he does in Transporter.

edited bc I misspelled Ke$ha. No-talent whore has to rub it in that $he makes $hittons of money right in her name

Edited by the eternal