What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I hate to say it but today is the first time in weeks that I've woken up without a stomach ache and actually have an appetite. This coincides with the realization that I don't have to watch my mom today. I had no idea that I had stressed out that badly over this. With all my other medical conditions I began thinking, "oh gawd, here comes another one". At least now I have something to work with that can actually be handled without medication. Maybe I should just chill for a while and enjoy the moment.large.cooling_off_by_bubbles21500-d686li

I think we actually need more assistance. I am doing what she said. I am sticking to the schedule, but I am not relocating my computer. It's the only lifeline I have. Everyone has a laptop but me so it's easy for her to say move your computer and fit your life to the schedule. I had a full time job before all this started and I still have a full time job now plus this and emergency builds.

I don't even sleep anymore, I just pass out on the floor or half on my futon. I don't want anyone to think I'm not trying to help my mother, but I am also not lazy. EVERYTHING I do is physical labor. I have seriously been considering performance enhancers just to keep up.

I hate to say it but today is the first time in weeks that I've woken up without a stomach ache and actually have an appetite. This coincides with the realization that I don't have to watch my mom today. I had no idea that I had stressed out that badly over this. With all my other medical conditions I began thinking, "oh gawd, here comes another one". At least now I have something to work with that can actually be handled without medication. Maybe I should just chill for a while and enjoy the moment.large.cooling_off_by_bubbles21500-d686li

We seem to be pros at this we pre-stress about a situation a zillion times, and in the event often its not that stressful at all or even if it  IS stressful, pre-stressing a zillion times about something that hadn't happened yet didn't help us.     "Just enjoying it" is good.  Stopping to smell the roses so to speak. 

I'm a bitch, he called me a bitch again.. The same behavior he was showing before he left last time but this time I was upset and told him my head hurts and he said as he walked away, " I'll make it hurt worse"

That's emotionally abusive. He throws in my face that noone else would help me.

I'm a bitch, he called me a bitch again.. The same behavior he was showing before he left last time but this time I was upset and told him my head hurts and he said as he walked away, " I'll make it hurt worse"

That's emotionally abusive. He throws in my face that noone else would help me.

Throw him out, change the locks. I wish you could come hang with us. It might intel a bit of Home Care Watching, but you would be most welcomed at the HomeHouse. :welcome:

Throw him out, change the locks. I wish you could come hang with us. It might intel a bit of Home Care Watching, but you would be most welcomed at the HomeHouse. :welcome:

aww, thank you. He tries to be supportive most of the time, but when he's angry he says crazy stuff. I don't have time or the strength to act like that with him, its like that's what he's used to. I won't feed it. I am just afraid and he knows it that I will have to be on disability.. He keeps encouraging me to quit my job.. I am scared that this could be permanent, I am scared of being permanently unable to do my job, I am scared of being homeless.. All this fear no wonder my head is hurting nonstop.

aww, thank you. He tries to be supportive most of the time, but when he's angry he says crazy stuff. I don't have time or the strength to act like that with him, its like that's what he's used to. I won't feed it. I am just afraid and he knows it that I will have to be on disability.. He keeps encouraging me to quit my job.. I am scared that this could be permanent, I am scared of being permanently unable to do my job, I am scared of being homeless.. All this fear no wonder my head is hurting nonstop.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned you probably coming to sit with us for a while. Trene has been there, done that, bought a T-shirt, and still wearing it. Life changes after a head injury. Some things you will notice immediately. Other things will suddenly come to your mind as different or not quite right later. However, at this point, you need a stability focus. A starting point you can return to when things get stressful. That's where you can rest, reset, and go forward again. 

If you are worried about driving, I would pick you up anytime you felt like having a hangout break. Just let me know. :biggrin:

Thinking of checking to see if there is a such thing as a Grant or Loan for Hospice Care Services.

Maybe needs based or income adjusted.  I know there is income based housing , seems like Hospice might be the same.  Sounds like a sad situation to have to even deal with though. *hug*

Every downhome show I ever see always has some combination of southern folks, 4-wheelers and heavy machinery and all I can think is how are all these rednecks able to afford ATVs and Bucket Trucks?

And I can barely get financed to "Buy American"

I must be in the wrong profession...:blink:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic