What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Thanks. I'm sorry my ass got burned. My fault. Too white for that shit.

I know same here, I have gotten a spray tan before years ago for my graduation from Wayne, it didn't even work, did it twice, thought it was a mistake, lol. I gave up,

My husband's family are farcical, and they tumble over his mother's own ridiculous narcissism (which is a legacy from the abusive mother *she* claims to loathe).....and I wonder how he grew up as mentally-balanced as he is.....

Get me out of here.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

My husband's family are farcical, and they tumble over his mother's own ridiculous narcissism (which is a legacy from the abusive mother *she* claims to loathe).....and I wonder how he grew up as mentally-balanced as he is.....

Get me out of here.

Hugs jynxxxy from afar :sad:

Tub Tizzies needs to redo their commercial. If an adult needs to give their child a glowing, flashing toy in order to make their child take a bath, that person needs their head examined or their behind beat. IT'S A CHILD! TELL THEM WHAT TO DO AND MAKE THEM BEHAVE! I've seen too many children end up with no respect for the adults around them and end up in the hospital as a result.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic