What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

At last got enough cloud cover for me to get outside without the head wrap.

Lawn mower - check

gas - check

chainsaw - check

trimmer - check

loppers - check

Time to move out... :construction:

I have so many youtube favorites that have been deleted and no video history, some of that is music that is lost forever. Pretty much the same problem as Project Playlist. I knew what I was getting into back in 2008, but its funny how piracy of any song I found valuable would've been the only thing that could've prevented this, being that I was even more broke then.

wow dude, feel for you. That kind of stuff was driving me crazy which is what lead to me adding on Tampermonkey and creating a download button on youtube so I wouldn't lose anything more and loading it all in VLC....much happier now :biggrin:

wow dude, feel for you. That kind of stuff was driving me crazy which is what lead to me adding on Tampermonkey and creating a download button on youtube so I wouldn't lose anything more and loading it all in VLC....much happier now :biggrin:

I do at least have Last.FM, where if I add a band on there, the name of the band will probably remain there permanently.

That's why you should walk around with a receipt book and say, "and your tip comes to..."

LOL, tomorrow is my last day of waitressing.....I start my new job Monday as a Supports Coordinator at a Social Service agency downtown D. I am so nervous that I will fuck this up, though, it's like I feel I don't deserve to have a good job and a good life, love, and happiness....what the fuck is wrong with me?

LOL, tomorrow is my last day of waitressing.....I start my new job Monday as a Supports Coordinator at a Social Service agency downtown D. I am so nervous that I will fuck this up, though, it's like I feel I don't deserve to have a good job and a good life, love, and happiness....what the fuck is wrong with me?

SWEET!!! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Hey, been there done that...the mental thing...you should come hang out with me so we can talk and possibly get our dance on to celebrate...

Wouldn't you know it, the minute you think you have every loose end tied up, here comes a slow :censored: collection agency looking for a payoff. I'll negotiate, but they know they have already been paid off for the account when they acquired it and this is but a formality, yet it is my job to take care of all outstanding court appointed accounts associated with various cases.

stupid lucky dogs... :dry:

I can't believe I have been handling finances all day and still working on negotiations. At least I am finally down to the final 3 business matters of the day. I smell a 2am bedtime...

I would just like to take a moment to vent for a second and say to anyone who ever judged me for wanting a relationship or calling me needy or clingy well, first of all fuck you..all of those people who have judged me have something I don't....they all have someone in their life, a mommy or daddy, a spouse or significant other, a friend, another close family member that they can count on, they all had someone to fall back on if and when they had a setback, say a divorce, job loss, emotional meltdown, etc...or all of the above in life.........they who have judged me could not feel me because they didn't know what if was like to sit alone in a fucking motel room with not a dime to your name and no food, no gas in your car and not a soul in the world to give a shit....or to get a new job and fuck it up because you haven't got any money to get to work for the first month because the damn place holds your paycheck....or your own mother herself is fucking homeless and does everything she can to sabotage your life, so she is worse than actually having no one there because she's fucking shit up even more....well, I don't give a shit who you are, no matter how hardcore, how "goth", how smooth, how pimp bitch shit don't stink lilly white your ass thinks you are, everyone needs somebody, DER!!!!!!!!!! Most people would not have choosen to live the way I have.......where I may have walked to the edge of the water, there asses would have jumped in!

Kat, we haven't talked in a few years, and I don't think we talked much when we were on here before, but I'd just like to say you rock. Fuck everybody else and what they think.

Kat, we haven't talked in a few years, and I don't think we talked much when we were on here before, but I'd just like to say you rock. Fuck everybody else and what they think.

FORGED!!!!!!Hi, how are you? Nice to hear from you again and thank you doll...we can't care about what people think, in the end it's our life, we have to wake up to it everyday and sleep with it every night, not the people trying to make decisions and pass judgment on us...those people are most likely out of tune with their own conscious.

FORGED!!!!!!Hi, how are you? Nice to hear from you again and thank you doll...we can't care about what people think, in the end it's our life, we have to wake up to it everyday and sleep with it every night, not the people trying to make decisions and pass judgment on us...those people are most likely out of tune with their own conscious.

I'm good! Been MIA for a long time, missing it a bit. I'm gonna try to make it to City tonight. Hoping to see some of my old friends that I don't get to talk to much anymore. And you've got it. No one knows what you have to deal with except yourself. People like to talk shit about others because it makes them feel better about themselves. So you keep on being yourself and to hell with everyone else!

I don't think I can do this right now, not when I don't know where I am sleeping night to night. I won't be able to function on the proper level emotionally and I will feel like an imposter re-entering the professional world...maybe I should just stay waitressing for now, I don't know, I want this job, I don't want to waitress but I just don't have what I need resource wise to and don't want to set myself up for failure again.....but I'll never be able to save money to meet my needs being a waitress and I will be having this same dilemma again...but I at least have a little money coming from my stupid ex's pension soon but not soon enough...like tomorrow.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic