What made your day?

Yes, The Crofoot Ballroom has all kinds of nifty hiding places.

Oh my..... I guess he didn't "stand alone"... or have to wait until "after hours"... and he got his "ships called to port" and well you get the idea. I am just glad that he was a "happy man"

Finally severing ties with my ex and our shared plan with Sprint. His line is frozen and I have unlimited texting now because I got my plan switched. Still paying for his line, but it's now 9 dollars a month, for an unusable phone.

Now all that needs to be done is find another phone so we can transfer his old number onto said phone so that frees up the actual phone he'd be using. (confused?) My mission is complete.

Basically, I feel good because I severed a tie that needed snipping.

Getting a list of rooms that totaled to 32. And my partner and I (who reiterrated "You DONT complain, I like working with you.") managed to maintain a good pace and high energy (or at least go-go-go) the entire time. Making it to my other job on time and managing to keep on going on this spurt of energy.

I'll be feeling the soreness tomorrow. D:

Going to a Chinese accupuncturist. It was fascinating.

Very cool. I always wanted to go to an acupuncturist.

Getting a call from the manager at the CVS I'm getting hired at and being offered an interview at another CVS for 40+ hours. Either way...I'm getting a new job.

:thumbsup:

Yay!

Just the sheer busyness of it.

My anxiety freaked me out last night...but I think that generally keeping myself occupied helps me out a bit. Like it doesn't give me a chance to stop and think...or whatever.

Although I'm definitely tired of driving.

And just tired in general, now.