What do you do in the summer?

prick

Holy shit, I did the math and yeah apparantly the economy IS down drastically from last summer because for those who plan on going to Official DGN Camping this year....it will only be EIGHT DOLLARS per person, for the weekend. Well, not including cars, but DAMN...that's much cheaper than last year. Not to mention how cheap gas and beer is, we're probably going to have an awesome turn-out this year.

I guess in the summer I garden a bunch, that's really the only different thing I do. Oh wait, I get up every morning before God does even and I catch unsuspecting fish on a line so that I may eat them...while drinking beer. Laws of fishing states that the more beer consumed then the more fish the fisherman catches.

So that is what I did wrong! I went steelheading saturday morning and didnt get a nibble. I should have remembered the beer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that is what I did wrong! I went steelheading saturday morning and didnt get a nibble. I should have remembered the beer.

A-hole, next time you'll know to invite Cher! :laugh: I think I need to get my license renewed, doesn't that expire March 31st? That's coming up...

wow... summer???

its supposed to SNOW TONIGHT!!!! no shit!!! I went to the tractor supply company today to pick up some yumms for the piggies and the lady told me there is a winter advisory warning! 2-3 inches tonight and 2-3 more tomorrow! I just hope its a michigan weather report blunder again haha.

Most of it's going to melt, so no worries.

Btw, welcome - and we have at least one other member from Whitmore Lake...damned if I can remember their f-ing name, though, lol!