DGN Celebrity Look-alikes

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Well I Defiantly don't see it...AT ALL. But from what myheritage says, lol Jessica biel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE13IsWlWRo

Theres the morph video if you want to watch, i uploaded it to youtube.

bekahvsjessica.jpg

Oh yeah and the photo...See what I mean? Not Alike.

Well I Defiantly don't see it...AT ALL. But from what myheritage says, lol Jessica biel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE13IsWlWRo

Theres the morph video if you want to watch, i uploaded it to youtube.

bekahvsjessica.jpg

Oh yeah and the photo...See what I mean? Not Alike.

Actually, I can see certain facial features. Your noses have the same lines (though yours are softer in that picture.) The browline is also there (bone structure,) with your eyes being slightly larger on the short (vertical) axes . Your chin has softer lines as well, but the similarities are there. And that is just me with a 2-minute look at both pictures. There are some reasonably similar features.

Yes, I learned how to compare faces from working with plastic surgeons as a surgical resident. And yes, there are similarities between the two of you. :drool:drool (sorry, she was just so fucking hot in Blade Trinity.)

Curse you, M*****!!! (surgeon's name withheld.)

Actually, I can see certain facial features. Your noses have the same lines (though yours are softer in that picture.) The browline is also there (bone structure,) with your eyes being slightly larger on the short (vertical) axes . Your chin has softer lines as well, but the similarities are there. And that is just me with a 2-minute look at both pictures. There are some reasonably similar features.

Yes, I learned how to compare faces from working with plastic surgeons as a surgical resident. And yes, there are similarities between the two of you. :drool:drool (sorry, she was just so fucking hot in Blade Trinity.)

Curse you, M*****!!! (surgeon's name withheld.)

Yes yes I like her in a lot of movies. I personally don't think either picture was flattering of either of us. Thank you for the medical analysis. ROFL. much appreciated.

Archived