How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I refused to believe men will put their dick in anything and I'm sure not all of them will but....um when you tell a girl she has to fuck you as a down payment for a car and are so confident that I'd agree makes me sad and ashamed to be a broke ass bitch right now. Not all single mom's not all women in my spot are that way. I can still have some morals and pride or am I not allowed. Damn, thats sick. I'm disguisted!

Feeling thankful to be alive, unharmed, and at home. Had the mother of all anxiety attacks while on a chauffeuring run this afternoon, but I kept it together clean up until some driving like a drunk, lunatic acting, dumba** in a silver/white SUV tried to take out the driver's side of my vehicle, missing me by less than 2 inches and then had nerve enough to sit at the light and wait for me to catch up to them. I said "forget this!" and got off Mack a.s.a.p. at which time they then went after someone else, veering into on-coming traffic. I did not want to bear witness to that "train wreck".

Really frustrated. Due to holiday I can't register my truck and not sure when I'll have the time to get it done with my work schedule but if I don't get it done I have to find rides til I can.

Is it possible to register for insurance online? Unfortunately, I'm not sure how that works... :blushing:

Feeling like cry cry lost in universe limbo time...some nut takes out an electric pole and all the power surges in a 2 mile radius, taking out my PC power supply hooked to multiple surge protectors, leaving me with only smartphone access to the internet and an insufficient power supply replacement. Oh well...

Annoyed. Found my roommate curled up in the fetal position half sleep on top of her folded blankets. I offered to help her but instead of saying no thank you, she gets upset and grumbles about how she must be doing something everybody wants because we're trying to help her. How's that for a kick in the teeth? Can't even be nice to some people without them assuming you want something. So much for being polite.

Edited by EagleRose

Annoyed. Found my roommate curled up in the fetal position half sleep on top of her folded blankets. I offered to help her but instead of saying no thank you, she gets upset and grumbles about how she must be doing something everybody wants because we're trying to help her. How's that for a kick in the teeth? Can't even be nice to some people without them assuming you want something. So much for being polite.

Keep in mind...need for sleep can make even the most rational of people irrational...just like me right now, I've been up since 1pm yesterday trying to fix my computer power source, then all night cleaning and taking care of houses guarding against leaks, just got back in from a failed sunshade that buckled under a swimming pool worth of water and had to run out to do security checks because it is getting ready to storm. Good thing I did, one of the houses had all the doors open and the homeowner so deep in sleep they didn't even hear me speaking to them in their bedroom doorway. Fortunately, I got them alert, located all the pets and closed up on my way out. Now I can take a nap since I've only been up for 21 hours...

OK...feels like I messed up. In order to get all this work done, I've been popping caffeine tablets like Pez and now I feel too delirious to calm down enough to relax. I get this nagging feeling that I'm suddenly going to crash from exhaustion...not good...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic