How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

back feels like it's getting worse

hon if it hurts today its gonna be so much worse tomorrow. Please go to the hospital. You could have a concussion as well and not even be aware of it. I got one in May we were on 75 sitting still, a car comes up bam smacks us! My friend driving didn't do a damn police report the state cops came, the Lincoln Park cops came I felt a little messed up ended up driving myself to the hospital and the doc said I had a concussion that I can have headaches the rest of my life and I had fucked something else up. Please go. A littleinjury could cause major issues down the road. Hugs

I'm worried about myself...because. ..I'm actually happy..alone and still trying to get my shit together. ..why am i happy, I don't hate myself anymore. ..holy fucking shit. I'm supposed to be all frazled, depressed and anxiety struck. This isnt me..or is it? It's a good state of mind. I will try and adjust accordingly. Should I be scared?

hon if it hurts today its gonna be so much worse tomorrow. Please go to the hospital. You could have a concussion as well and not even be aware of it. I got one in May we were on 75 sitting still, a car comes up bam smacks us! My friend driving didn't do a damn police report the state cops came, the Lincoln Park cops came I felt a little messed up ended up driving myself to the hospital and the doc said I had a concussion that I can have headaches the rest of my life and I had fucked something else up. Please go. A littleinjury could cause major issues down the road. Hugs

we'll see in the morning (not like I have any idea how I'd get there)

I'm worried about myself...because. ..I'm actually happy..alone and still trying to get my shit together. ..why am i happy, I don't hate myself anymore. ..holy fucking shit. I'm supposed to be all frazled, depressed and anxiety struck. This isnt me..or is it? It's a good state of mind. I will try and adjust accordingly. Should I be scared?

:w00t:

we'll see in the morning (not like I have any idea how I'd get there)

:w00t:

My interview is at 1 tomorrow. It's like near Toledo but if you want me to come after that I'll come out and take you. I'll text you tomorrow after I'm done and see if you need me.

Its a hot day today but still packing. Filled three boxes with books! I am feeling so excited as moving time nears! My fundraiser has gotten off to an epic start thanks to someone special from DGN! I am looking forward to so much right now and have alot of work to get done!

A little anxious about my surgery 8th August but I feel everything should go fine. I am grateful the healthcare system here is pretty good and I can finally have my health taken better care of. The Drs here have been finding things overlooked and misdiagnosed over the years.

I will have to start blogging sometime too about my life here especially once I am living in Leipzig. :happydance

Feeling project inspired but real world lacking :confused:

It's not my fault that I let others know that so much stuff is still new to me, but very few people actually comprehend the words that literally come out of my mouth...

A lot of things. I'm angry that my friend has cancer and has to go through chemo as it is her only option. I'm fucking sick and tired of people telling me "Well, I hate to tell you this but with her cancer as advanced as it is, she probably won't make it for very long"...as if I didn't already fucking know. As if, I haven't been a nurse for 9 fucking years and seen many patients die from cancer. As if, the person talking to me was a fucking cancer expert. Fuck off. Do you really think telling me that my friend is going to die is going to make me feel any better? Really? Fuckers. Stupid motherfuckers!!

Frustrated. I realize that my minivan is a rustbucket. I realize that I swore that I'd never drive a minivan, to begin with. Desperate times, bitches... Today, it decided to overheat. On the way to jr derby practice. I keep asking myself from where the money to repair it will come. I need a few more hair clients this week. Either that, or turn tricks...

Dammit

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic