How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I'm posting my feelings here because I didn't want my friend to see them. I was just informed a couple hours ago that her cancer is advanced and has spread to her lungs and ovaries as well as other organs. Chemo at this point is the only option and it's only going to buy her a little more time but it will not be effective enough to treat all of the cancer. I've been crying on and off. This isn't fucking fair.

I'm posting my feelings here because I didn't want my friend to see them. I was just informed a couple hours ago that her cancer is advanced and has spread to her lungs and ovaries as well as other organs. Chemo at this point is the only option and it's only going to buy her a little more time but it will not be effective enough to treat all of the cancer. I've been crying on and off. This isn't fucking fair.

Hugs

I'm sorry Kat :sad:

hugs. I am sorry. My thoughts are with you guys.

REALLY pissed off. There's a mixed league scrimmage happening in Shelby Twp, this evening. In the jr event, there are only 6 skaters rostered per team. Seven of them are mine. Anything less than 10 is unsafe. I don't know if any of these other jrs are skills tested. I don't know if this scrimmage is sanctioned or insured. I'm just livid that the host league would even allow this to happen. They're shady as fuck, to begin with. Always saying that they believe in safety, yet do the exact opposite of what they should be doing.

I'm not surprised. But angry as hell.

Feeling absolutely giddy, I got the garbage bin until Monday so I can do some extra tear out and Lowe's just extended another 18 month special finance offer from today until August...YES!!!!!!

I wish I could help with your camera Trene

For a long while I have been considering getting a dog to help with my anxiety issues. I am able to do a lot more if someone is with me for companionship so I was thinking a dog would help with that, plus would force me out of the house regularly. I had one visit overnight last month and it seemed to help as I expected though that particular dog wasn't suited for me; way too much energy for an apartment and too undisciplined for his size. Actually almost got me hit by a car. But I did get out of the house more in one day than I normally do in a month.

I have another dog visiting this weekend. I am a bit anxious about this but at the same time excited.

This has been a rough week. I just cancelled seeing the dog this weekend because now seeing the dog is stressing me out. I did none of the things I wanted to do this week and it is suddenly over. I wish I had someone to wrap their arms around me.

Thank you for the sentiment. I really miss taking photographs. I know I'm late responding but I do wish the dog had worked out. They really are delightful little creatures.

I can't give you a real hug but I hope a virtual one will do.

Feeling utterly exhausted, but happy that I finally got enough energy to sit up and eat. Marathon demolition project worked and I got the roll off 3/4 full. However, there is a good chance I've exceeded the 2.5 ton limit... :rolleyes:

Feeling pain, so much muscular bodily pain...moving is a chore, but the new muscles that will develop from this is kinda worth the current feeling of wanting to vacate these physical bonds for an astral plain void of strain and visceral discomfort...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic