How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Very annoyed. The storm last night knocked out power to my work, so I'm missing out on my holiday pay.

And apparently the storm knocked out Tmobile in my area. At least I'm assuming so since my phone has no signal at all. argh.

rant.gifrant.gifrant.gif

Very annoyed. The storm last night knocked out power to my work, so I'm missing out on my holiday pay.

And apparently the storm knocked out Tmobile in my area. At least I'm assuming so since my phone has no signal at all. argh.

rant.gifrant.gifrant.gif

:rant: :rant: :rant::grouphug sucks.

Amazing how much we rely on electricity.

Nice to see you around regardless, glad your alive.

:rant: :rant: :rant::grouphug sucks.

Amazing how much we rely on electricity.

Nice to see you around regardless, glad your alive.

I'm alive! Just a bit poorer for having today off. I needed that money. I'm transfering stores in a couple weeks (YAY!!!) And I want to start looking for a place out near where I'll be.

• 2 weeks later...

Being team leader at work pays more, but it's also twice as stressful. >.<

Yeah, big time. Joe-blow can just go home when his shift is done, management is still worrying about everything, often even at home, it gets hard to just "leave it at work" the more responsibility you take on. Although I always ended up in some sort of management, as I really hate slackers, and I can get them booted more easily there.. wait i mean, encourage productivity more effectively!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic