Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

PHYSICAL:

Height - 5'8" - 6'5"

Weight/body type - I tend to go for the skinny muscular guys, but as long as he's not morbidly obease and I'm attracted to him it doesn't matter.

Eyes - blue/green/hazel

Hair - Short to long if it's kept neat.

Skin - I generally stick to the white boys.

Character - Not overly tanned...we'd look funny together since I'm all pale.

Clothing: Doesn't really matter much to me really, I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl myself.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

Must be sensitive, slightly weird, and strong enough to deal with my mental issues.

PERSONALITY:

Great sense of humor, has to love to cuddle, likes animals and kids, must be slightly spontaneous when it comes to the romantic stuff.

SPIRITUALITY:

I want someone spiritual, but who is also willing to go to church with me at Christmas and Easter.

SEXUALITY:

Straight or bi, as long as they are into monogamy.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

I want to be able to learn things from them as well as them learn things from me. I don't want to like all the same things, because people tend to loose interest when that happens.

JOB:

They need to have one.

FAMILY:

I want someone who has a good relationship with their family. My family is a very important part of my life, so I'd like them to understand that. I'm alright with them having kids generally.

I forgot ... they MUST be able to pick up on my very obscure references I make to my varies favorite movies.. this is a MUST because it shows me the type of humour they're into.

They MUST be older than me..

They have to have been married once in the past, but only once, (I've noticed that by my age, someone who hasn't been married, aren't in that right frame of mind).

Edited by hunhee

If a man wants to date me, he better be:

physical

6' or taller

fit with a nice ass

dark hair, shaved head, or unnatural colors

beautiful smile

not too much body hair, keeps it man-scaped

absolutely can not wear sneakers :yucky:

personal traits

confident (but not cocky), intelligent, respectful, responsible, sweet, sociable, well mannered, able to be goofy on occasion, thoughtful, creative, open minded, strong, affectionate, appreciative of the arts and theater, does not take themselves too seriously, patient, likes me not only despite my idiosyncrasies, but also, a little because of them

sexuality

sexy, talented, able to get and keep a hard on without trouble, able to perform multiple times a day, passionate, can be gentle at times and rough others, willing to experiment, pushes their boundaries and mine, knows how to handle whips, paddles, and canes, can be an exhibitionist at times, possibly willing to share, spontaneous

:whip:spank

hobbies/interests

many varied including(+ more); travel, arts, clubbing, adventure, music, fetish, socializing, willing to try new things, willing to talk me into trying new things

employment/finances

has a career, makes good $, has a good work ethic, has own reliable transportation, can afford to go out and travel on occasion, has own place, has good credit

family

If they have and our involved with family, they must at least be civil to me, be tolerable to me, and not be a source of conflict between us. They must get a long with my family and be able to go to family functions and enjoy them. My family must also like them, as well as my close friends.

Also: a non-smoker, and absolutely no illegal drugs!

I guess that's a good start :queen:

5'3 and below

Curvy body, chub is good, rolls are not.

Pale

Natural Redhead w/ some pubic hair (mmm fire crotch)

As close to 16 (without going under) as possible

Braces

And a twin for Spook

Aww ... thanks for looking out for me dude.

If a man wants to date me, he better be:

physical

6' or taller

fit with a nice ass

dark hair, shaved head, or unnatural colors

beautiful smile

not too much body hair, keeps it man-scaped

absolutely can not wear sneakers :yucky:

personal traits

confident (but not cocky), intelligent, respectful, responsible, sweet, sociable, well mannered, able to be goofy on occasion, thoughtful, creative, open minded, strong, affectionate, appreciative of the arts and theater, does not take themselves too seriously, patient, likes me not only despite my idiosyncrasies, but also, a little because of them

sexuality

sexy, talented, able to get and keep a hard on without trouble, able to perform multiple times a day, passionate, can be gentle at times and rough others, willing to experiment, pushes their boundaries and mine, knows how to handle whips, paddles, and canes, can be an exhibitionist at times, possibly willing to share, spontaneous

:whip:spank

hobbies/interests

many varied including(+ more); travel, arts, clubbing, adventure, music, fetish, socializing, willing to try new things, willing to talk me into trying new things

employment/finances

has a career, makes good $, has a good work ethic, has own reliable transportation, can afford to go out and travel on occasion, has own place, has good credit

family

If they have and our involved with family, they must at least be civil to me, be tolerable to me, and not be a source of conflict between us. They must get a long with my family and be able to go to family functions and enjoy them. My family must also like them, as well as my close friends.

Also: a non-smoker, and absolutely no illegal drugs!

I guess that's a good start :queen:

Other than physical (and there's really not much I can do about that) and employment/finances (but that will be me after I finish my MBA), that sounds almost exactly like me.

Aww ... thanks for looking out for me dude.

Other than physical (and there's really not much I can do about that) and employment/finances (but that will be me after I finish my MBA), that sounds almost exactly like me.

Now only if I was a barely legal, natural red head with braces, it would be a perfect match :p

I don't even think about all of these things. I've liked so many different guys for different reasons.

Yeah.... No wonder it's tough for me to settle down. I may have some "ideals" but really I like a pretty broad range of characteristics. Until I find someone who encompasses them all (Which will be tough to do, physically) I'm going to continue to have a tough time deciding. Oh well... I never said I didn't like dating. :whistle:

Very true Marc. I don't think I can find just one woman who has all the characteristics I'd like. Which, that's a good argument for a harem, but on the other hand, would you really want all those women nagging you all the time not to mention the hit on your pocket book. Maybe I can find a wife who would let me (us?) have a girlfriend and that might work.

Very true Marc. I don't think I can find just one woman who has all the characteristics I'd like. Which, that's a good argument for a harem, but on the other hand, would you really want all those women nagging you all the time not to mention the hit on your pocket book. Maybe I can find a wife who would let me (us?) have a girlfriend and that might work.

All jest aside, it's had me considering some sort of poly arrangement too. I'm not sure I'm entirely ready (Or ever will be) for the psychological challenges that come with more then one partner at a time. I'm not sure I'd want a revolving door of partners either. Stability is nice, and very important when I consider my children and how they would fit into a situation like that. The Rev, OMG and tasteebunnie's situation has much to recommend it from my point of view. I'm sure it's not always a picnic in the park, though.

OK, this is unreasonable:

Someone who doesn't piss me off and/or work on my nerves after we've been together for a while.

I wouldn't say that. I don't think I EVER got annoyed with Carla - my last serious relationship. Well... at least until she broke things off... :cry:

I wouldn't say that. I don't think I EVER got annoyed with Carla - my last serious relationship. Well... at least until she broke things off... :cry:

Same thing with me and Cate. She and I never fought. Yeah, we each did things the other didn't like but we were grounded and rational people and we talked about our feelings. We had a totally awesome relationship and I could see myself enjoying that for the rest of my life. It wasn't perfect but damn, it was what I wanted.

Oh well, onto the next one(s).

Guest greyhalo

I don't think it's uncommon for a partner to really get on your nerves after you've been with him/her for a few years and have lived with him/her. Or, maybe there's just something wrong with me. Perhaps this thread should be about what people would like to see in their idealized versions of themselves...

I don't think it's uncommon for a partner to really get on your nerves after you've been with him/her for a few years and have lived with him/her. Or, maybe there's just something wrong with me. Perhaps this thread should be about what people would like to see in their idealized versions of themselves...

Of course there's something wrong with you. You're on this board, for one.... :rofl:

I don't think it's uncommon either, but I don't think it's impossible for there to be a pretty hassle-free relationship either. Personally, I think that a complete lack of friction might be indicative of some underlying communication problem that will eventually surface.

Nope nothing wrong with you. Dating and living together are two different things. I think Morbid and I had maybe 2 or 3 fights, other than stupid stuff that you laugh about later, before we moved in together. Afterward it was like "Jeez, do you have to do that?" But SO or not, I think it's pretty hard to live with someone and not have them annoy you at least once and a while.

I think that a complete lack of friction might be indicative of some underlying communication problem that will eventually surface.

Or totally awesome communication skills where two people talk shit over before it comes a problem instead of letting it build into friction. Although the lack of fighting does mean the lack of makeup sex. Hmm ...

Time to go piss off some bitch so I can apologize. :evil:

Of course there's something wrong with you. You're on this board, for one.... :rofl:

I don't think it's uncommon either, but I don't think it's impossible for there to be a pretty hassle-free relationship either. Personally, I think that a complete lack of friction might be indicative of some underlying communication problem that will eventually surface.

hmm.. hey wait a minute, *I*'m on this board.. :glares at you: lol

Yeah, my ex and I had absolutely NO arguments for like 11 years.. then we realized that we didn't actually talk, or have sex.. hmm.. :ponders:

Nope nothing wrong with you. Dating and living together are two different things. I think Morbid and I had maybe 2 or 3 fights, other than stupid stuff that you laugh about later, before we moved in together. Afterward it was like "Jeez, do you have to do that?" But SO or not, I think it's pretty hard to live with someone and not have them annoy you at least once and a while.

heh.. I absolutely LOVE living alone. I cleaned the house the other day at 4:00 a.m. I would never do that with someone else living with me.. :evil: