[04/23, Sat] DGN Night Aftermath

Post your whosits and whatsits here. Thank you.

Note: This thread is about the CITY CLUB ON SATURDAY, aftermath you want talk about some other club, LCC on some other night, some other place or some other subject?

Make a new thread please, don't post about it in this one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a blast met bunch of u everyone was cool. Usually I got a girl strapped to me all night but my gf is tied up with her husband and my ex-wife didn't want to go. I was extremely drunk as hell and talked alot instead of hittin on girls like I usually do.

Double D

I had a blast met bunch of u everyone was cool.  Usually I got a girl strapped to me all night but my gf is tied up with her husband and my ex-wife didn't want to go.   I was extremely drunk as hell and talked alot instead of hittin on girls like I usually do.

Double D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink :chug:ralph

I had fun although I have to say I thought the music was not as good as Friday night. Danced with couple DGN'rs  :swoon  and got the best hugs ... i'm such a huggable cat  :cat:  anyone need a hug????  :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll take a hug from u hottie =) I didn't see u there yesterday Friday I think I did if u were the chick with the cape

Double D

http://profiles.yahoo.com/warrenmalepics

According to my clone, I Interacted with:

Troy, Donnie Darko, DarkChylde, Tripp, ManicQueen, Daevion, Tomcat, Dollardave, Goth Brooks, WishesSheWasDead, DressedLikeMe, Dark_Juggalette, Jinx, granted, MsMaldoror, and Meg3.

I spotted, but was unable to chase down CCGoddess. Maybe next time.

If my clone forgot anybody, I'm sorry. I'll beat it out of him later.

We nice to see you all again. Missed a few of you =( Thanks to all who helped promote the board a bit and pass out some cards. Them more the merrier.

I somehow managed for the first time in like a decade to forget my ID. Unfortunatly neither mike (owner) nor sybil (the manager not the same as sybil on dgn/at cc) were around and some , what seemed like new guys were at the door, so it was fun getting in, but i did finally.

I'll do a more detailed post later, limited time & energy at the moment.

Guest PumpkinPete

I was there but, hell, I am super-intimidated at City Club and just don't feel like I fit in there.

Or anywhere.

You MAY have seen me, as I know Tripp did.

I had a pretty obnoxious mohawk.

Perhaps if I go next Saturday I can rummage up the courage to speak to someone.

Glad you all had fun. Hope you all got around safely, this weather is a drag.

chris arrr

I was there but, hell, I am super-intimidated at City Club and just don't feel like I fit in there.

Or anywhere.

You MAY have seen me, as I know Tripp did.

I had a pretty obnoxious mohawk.

Perhaps if I go next Saturday I can rummage up the courage to speak to someone.

Glad you all had fun. Hope you all got around safely, this weather is a drag.

chris arrr

Part of the reason i started DGN was to make it easier for people that might be a bit intimidated by CC (and other places) to "meet" people online first etc. Roam around just to the right of the bar from say mdinight to 2am and you'll find us , we are all pretty friendly. =)

Guest KissTheMidget

I had fun although I have to say I thought the music was not as good as Friday night. Danced with couple DGN'rs  :swoon  and got the best hugs ... i'm such a huggable cat  :cat:  anyone need a hug????  :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree the music was better fri. than sat....(here comes the bitching)

if the d.j. would have just looked at the request sheet once i wouldn't have any room to talk.

great people great talks but lacked mostly good music!

Not directed at anyone in particular:

I love all you guys but, omg , not the ages-old never-ending music and/or whatever about CC sucks subject. Start a new thread rather than spam this one up with the ages old night/music/club-bitch subject please. Or use this one here:

Whats your excuse:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=1264

or this one

CC Saturday Vs Friday:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?act...st=0#entry16589

Holy crap its a KissTheMidget post!! yay!!

Kevin/Mr. SPS sorry you had a bad time. its not the place, its the people. There are good people and frustrating people at any place of any size, every night. If ya would hang around me all night i only talk to people that cheer me up or are just generally friendly , im a 95% drama-BS free zone. I bring my own good time with me. =)

Id have to say I had a most wonderful time lol ... it wasnt quite what i expected but i dont not mean that in a negaitive sense at all ... eveyone was very welcoming ... thank you all for being so nice :) and damn you who got me to dance lol JK ...i hope to see all of you next saturday ... i ll look for you the question is will you look for me ????

I will meg =)

Hugs rock. Especially from people that know how to give hugs. Not them those sickly half-hearted hugs. A weak hug is like a weak handshake, bleh. :laughing

Well I had an interesting night at CC, nothing like a bit of clarity..but thats beside the point. It was fun seeing all you crazy dgn'rs.

hmm..lets see saw/talked to:

Bella Morte (I think your secrets out, lol)

meg3 ( very cool meeting you and Boo! )

dressedlikeme

mr_smallpaleandscary

darkchylde

crank (beer, so much beer)

J-Rod (or was that your clone?)

tomcat :clover

Troy Spiral ( nice x on your hand, lol )

dollardave ( was that a dollarsign on your coat? )

wisheshewasdead

dark juggelet

manicqueen

hmm..brain isn't working, sorry if I forgot anyone.

Archived