Who Can I Call When Walking My Dog?

I walk buddy from 1:30 am to about 2:30 am most nights. Anyone up at that time i can give a ring to ?

PM me if you care to. Could always using a walking partner. =)

Hey your not to far away dude, hit me up alright?

I walk buddy from 1:30 am to about 2:30 am most nights. Anyone up at that time i can give a ring to ?

PM me if you care to. Could always using a walking partner. =)

I'm almost always up then. Go ahead and give me a ringy dingy. PM with my number to follow

• 2 weeks later...
I dont promise to have anything interesting to talk about, but im a good ear on the other end of the line, so if you wanna ring me and prattle on a bit, im always up for listening. i like to hear what new people have to say about topics ive already exhausted with my friends even its something simple like "hey.. yep. walkin the dog. dog is walkin. dog is sniffin. dog is poopin. now we're walkin agian. now we're walkin WHILE he's poopin"

Feel free to give me a ring. I'm an old-ass at heart, so I can't guarantee that I won't be sleeping, but you already got my number. If I don't pick up, I passed out. Lol you should just pick a different DGNer on the list to call every night, that'll keep you entertained.

I dont promise to have anything interesting to talk about, but im a good ear on the other end of the line, so if you wanna ring me and prattle on a bit, im always up for listening. i like to hear what new people have to say about topics ive already exhausted with my friends even its something simple like "hey.. yep. walkin the dog. dog is walkin. dog is sniffin. dog is poopin. now we're walkin agian. now we're walkin WHILE he's poopin"

Ah, I know those topics well!

As much as I would like to talk to you Troy, it would not be a good idea to call me at that time. The narcolepsy (and the husband, lol) stays mostly under control when I am not up talking on the phone in the middle of the night.