HipsterDufus

Who Would You Look Like?

60 posts in this topic

So, I got to thinking after my picture thread about who I would look like if I could. I don't know if this has already been gone over on DGN, but what relatively famous person would you look like, if you could? I already posted mine: Sascha Konietzko of KMFDM

SaschaPoster.gif

Ah the third thread that has been started on this LOL... but it has been a while...

But PHEE!! This thread is about who you WOULD look like!!! Not who you DO look like ....

chloe_sevigny.jpg

I've been told Chloe

Celebrity_409.jpg

I've been told Meg, when my hair actually looked like that....back in the day...

manson-sm.jpg

The most recent I was told, Miss S. Manson

I don't see it in any of them....

It's who you WOULD look like, not who you already do look like... i'd want to look like either Charlize Theron or Lucy Liu.

I'm trying to imagine your personality transplanted into Lucy Liu's body. The image cracks me up. :laughing Oh yeah, post images if possible.

LOL I know I was kidding, but I wouldn't mind looking like half his size lol :)

I can't stand harcore muscleheads. They skeeve me out. I dated them when I was in my late teens/early 20's. They're so vain that they don't pay ANY attention to anyone around them. I like my guys a little fleshy. Something to hold on to.

And I still wish I looked like Shirley Manson.

I can't stand harcore muscleheads. They skeeve me out. I dated them when I was in my late teens/early 20's. They're so vain that they don't pay ANY attention to anyone around them. I like my guys a little fleshy. Something to hold on to.

Definitely.

Too much muscle is a turnoff and guys seem to think that all women want that. I suppose some do, but not I. It's not very fun to snuggle with them either. ugh.

I wouldn't really choose to look like anyone except myself. I'm pretty happy with me. I'd like to have a firmer belly and a few less wrinkles, but that's the price of loving food and not dying young.