covenant and seabound will toru North America

Nerdcore

Fair enough.  I think it's great.  Their earlier albums, in my opinion, are very uneven, a few good songs and alot of generic dance filler.  This is the first one that sounds like an album to me.

Like I said... glad people are enjoying it... I thought that Northern Light had more of a pop feeling (in a good way)... more melodies and layering and such.... there older stuff was more industrial, they matured.... this one just seemed kind of I dunno rushed, or canned.... like I said though very technically on....

I also agree with what you just said...that "uneven feeling on older albums."

That being said, my favorite band of the moment is and has been Within Temptation for some time now.  Been watching that live DVD of the Silent Force tour regularly for a few months.  Yum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I'll admit I perhaps underestimated you a bit. You know your stuff. I thought you were one of these other people who only know a few things they heard at City Club. You're ok in my book!

Thank you!!!!

Lately I've not really been into the electro-stuff as much as I usually am. Karmacode, Silent Force, and Mother Earth have been dominating my CD player as of late...

I would give ANYTHING to see Within Temptation in concert now though. It'd have to be an outdoor venue so they could put on the same type of show as that Java Island concert...

It's hard for me to watch a concert on a DVD. But when you watch a concert on your TV and you're blown away by it that much on a screen...I could only imagine that I'd likely have a joygasm seeing them live.

• 2 months later...

Bad news regarding this... Seabound had to drop off the tour. Here's what they said on their site:

North American Tour cancelled

We deeply regret to inform you that Seabound will not be able to join Covenant on their Skyshaper North America tour scheduled for this fall. The reason for this unfortunate turn of events first and foremost lies in the responsibility of the booking agency in the US. A series of organizational failures and miscommunication led to the point when a change of booking agents became the only reasonable action. The inevitable consequence is that the tour is now being postponed, maybe for just a couple of weeks, maybe for longer. As a result, Martin and Frank are no longer able to be part of the tour, because of obligations in their day jobs.

This was devastating news for the band, too, because Seabound were very committed to play this tour and were eager to present their latest as well as brand-new material to their North American fans and friends. Hopefully, there will be another possibility to come over soon. We are already discussing new options and will inform you once the new developments take shape. For the time being, stay tuned for news about Covenant's Skyshaper tour that will eventually take place with a substitution for Seabound in the support line-up.

Archived