Alter Ego Erotics - direct e-mail address?!?!?

Anyone got a direct e-mail address for them? I've tried to e-mail them via eBay's "contact seller" 3 times now over a period of several weeks, and they are not responding.

It's down to the wire. I have cash in hand and ready to make a purchase. They say right on their auctions something to the effect, "if you don't see your size, contact us - we'll put it up".

It's been weeks, and still no response.

Thanks!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin

Ordered today - it's on its way!

She was teed-off to learn she hadn't gotten my e-mails. Thinks theres a problem on eBay's end.

As a seller, the problem I run into is usually spam filters catching the wrong things.

But it's all good now - she was great and I was able to make the purchase direct without having to deal with an auction. Bonus 'cause I got it for the start-bid price instead of the "Buy it Now" price.

Oh - and this is the one I'm getting:

cors5.jpg

That's the most recent one I had. I only wore it twice before I shrank out of it, but I wore it once at a SCA event for about 20 hours straight for camping, tent setting up, hiking, dancing, drinking, and emmm...other stuff, and it was never uncomfortable and held up beautifully to it all! You'll love it!

Thanks!

I hesitated to post that picture. Because that's probably their smallest size, and I sure as hell don't wear their smallest size. It is NOT going to look like that on me. I didn't want to invite comparisons and thoughts of, "Wow, that sure looked better in the picture!" :whistling

But I will be happy with it anyway, I'm sure. And I know Jon will, too - and that's what's important. :wink

Karolyn, the seller I was talking to, gave me great advice on fit & size based on my measurements. I'm glad I was able to connect with her.

• 3 years later...

aee69@aol.com

There ye be.

Are you still in contact with them? DO THEY STILL EXIST? I ordered AND PAID over 6 months ago, got about 25 mails with reasons why nothing was ever shipped and now they don't reply at all - but they took over 400$ from me... help!

Are you still in contact with them? DO THEY STILL EXIST? I ordered AND PAID over 6 months ago, got about 25 mails with reasons why nothing was ever shipped and now they don't reply at all - but they took over 400$ from me... help!

I really surprised that you're having that much trouble. They have always been amazing and gone way above and beyond for me in all my many orders. Even so much as letting me pick out ANY corset I wanted for free when the one I received had some loose threads around the busk. They even let me keep the one, which could be easily fixed...

Wow, this store does have some really nice merchandise, and at great prices, too! All of their feedback is good, so I wonder why nobody's complained, if they have had problems?

I mentally spent about 600 bucks, while perusing their corsetry.

All of their feedback is good, so I wonder why nobody's complained, if they have had problems?

They've been promising me they'd ship shortly for about six months, you only get 1 month or so to leave a comment, so its too late to leave a neg on ebay. I hate to think they might have cheated me but up until today, thats the situation - and tough I spent 400, I agree mentally I'd spend lots more if it worked out...