Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

• Going to wrap up work for the day soon and then go ferry some more boxes 😮‍💨
    • @WhiteLines If you do decide to use CURE, they have a referral program.  I can DM you the information to fill in.
    • ~~~~~ The best one I was referred to is CURE.com.  I'm actually thinking of changing over to them.  They cover drivers as young as 17 and don't care about your credit score to make their decision.   The only issue is, if you use your vehicle for commercial purposes like food delivery and the likes, they won't cover you.  That's the only problem I have with them.   The quote they were able to give my niece took her current coverage form $5000+ for 6 months to $915 for a 6-month coverage.  She would have to change her job to get it, however.
    • Point me in the direction of that affordable coverage yo. I gots to be all like, dropping my insurance policy on an expensive ass Cadillac and finding new insurance as part of the whole liquidating and vaporizing my current living situation or wtf ever it is you call it lol.
    • About to go spend some hangout time with immediate family.       I had to edit this to say "immediate" family because we now have people we classify as extended family. 🥰

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.