• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to eventually become a professional starving artist and eternal student. To live where I can find time to meditate and enjoy the beauty that I know exists around me. To be, in a place where it is acceptable to just be without standards, judgement, or pretense. I want to creat my own utopia even if minute. An existance where the only form of love that is understood is the most true form, the most pure. Perhaps I ask too much?

i saw them last night. i was right on the floor. that was a first for me. it was fun. i want to do it again! free tix are nice. ;) that was the only way i got to do that....i am wondering though... does darko EVER play?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I watched the game on Fox Sports Detroit.

Darko rarely plays because the Pistons have really good players ahead of him like Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace. Darko is only 19 years old and he should be good in the future. When Darko went into the game last night the Pistons fell apart and the Celtics came back to cut the score down to 10 points so they pulled Darko out and put Rasheed and Ben back in.

I think tigers, red wings and lions games are dull but Pistons games are great, the fans are so much more enthusiastic at Pistons games. They really get into it.

Back on topic:

I want a new job.

• 3 weeks later...