Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megalicious

My black Lucky 13 "first class" swing dress, dante, my Keegie made braclet, red skull cardigan, my cute amber leave earring I ordered from shanalogic, my golden key necklace, and I just took off my red glitter chucks!!! Ruby Red slippers Meg style! =P oh and white, snowflake leggings - it's cold.

• 4 weeks later...

Starting at the bottom, and working my way up (hehehe that sounds naughty)

Anyways...

Soon to be brown shoes

black socks (cuz I don't own brown socks and you won't be able to see said socks, even while I'm sitting, so it doesn't matter.)

light tan slacks

white, full bottom undies ("low cut" not granny LOL)

tan bra

brown tank top

over the tank top: a tropical blue shirt with cream colored line drawings of flowers all over.

I look like a 15 year old prep... (at least, the preppy girls from when I was 17 or so)

Not a bad look for me. These colors look amazing, against my pale olive complexion. This look is sort of my "This is what I have, how do I make an outfit, that doesn't make me look like my normal, 100 year old gypsy woman, who tripped over a 20 year old goth, and rolled down hill with said 20 year old goth :rofl:

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

• 5 weeks later...

*ONE FOR THE LADIES*

I'm trying on my outfit for tonight!!!

..pink & lavender plaid tights...pretty blue frilled panties (with a cute lil' navy bow)....Mexican sweater (drugrug).....& the lil' medallion of Ouroboros, with the square & compass on the reverse...you never saw me look more manly!

.....gonna' go get neked now...gotta' shower & shave ;)

*ONE FOR THE LADIES*

I'm trying on my outfit for tonight!!!

..pink & lavender plaid tights...pretty blue frilled panties (with a cute lil' navy bow)....Mexican sweater (drugrug).....& the lil' medallion of Ouroboros, with the square & compass on the reverse...you never saw me look more manly!

.....gonna' go get neked now...gotta' shower & shave ;)

:drool:

white skirt I made out of an old table cloth, that has a tie-die drawstring

purple tank top, under a black tank top which is under a dark teal shirt with white line drawings of flowers. (and yes, you can see the edges of the purple and black tank tops, in the front, and on one side, because the teal shirt came with a small split on one side, to be tied. and yes, its tied... its kinda reminiscent of those plastic circles that girls would wear on one corner of their shirts, in the 80s)

oh yeah, I totally match.. :rolleyes:

and yes, I wore this outfit in public :biggrin:

also, I have a black hoodie on. and a red blanket in my lap.. and sprawled out in the red blanket: a certain hairless wonder puss :wub:

Edit: I just read the last post I made on here, and I realized I described the same shirt two different way... ROFL

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess