Thots.

I want to write. To fill this up. Feel the words flowing in my blood and vomit themselves into my notebook. Everything I do is never enough. Too much is never enough. These salty tears run waterfalls down my smooth creamy skin. Staining my cheeks. My mascara running in all forms covering my face in a narcotic black like fire. My nose breathing in, smelling the hate in the air. Atmosphere so thick in this blinding silence that I could throw gasoline into the air and it would stay. I hold a lit match over my skull and look straight ahead and watch as the flames consume everything it touches. Except me. Like I have a force field 6 inches around my body and everything I touch. When I stand I can see everything disintegrating and turning a deep black. The walls crumbling, floor and ceiling collapsing. I step forward. I enter the flames, leaving my solitude behind me. My force field collapses into a ball .. Fire moving in on it. I lift up my head and scream. Screaming and vomiting my soul into the flames as they enter my throat. My gut. Burning from the inside out. I close my mouth, clamping the flames inside me and my eyes begin to roll back into my skull. The flames constrict themselves into a ball of fire that has made a new home for themselves .. Inside my groin. My eyes reappear - a honey glowing color for my pupil. I walk out of the room. Of the building. As I stand in front of the ruined complex a smile slithers across my face. Then I hear her calling me. My inspiration, my lover. My home. I run to her. My feet eagles, flying to reach her. She embraces me in her arms and takes my hand in hers - her eyes bright green with envy. She leads me to the head of the crowd. 20,000 people behind us. Obeying us, following us blindly. We march them into the capitol. Me and my lover hand in hand. We stand in the middle of the doors - our army anxiously waiting. Then they appear. The officers in black. The men with dangerous guns and an awful leader. They threaten us. Advance in on my army. Mmm....I feel that ball of fire wanting to come out. My lover and I hands raise together and we create a fist. We both open our mouths wide and scream. Screaming a world of truth and blind cave war into the leaders throbbing illness of memory. I push the fire threw my stomach. I feel it between my lungs. I push it out my mouth wide as a lions screaming as she taught me. My fire flies from my lips into the enemies face plates. I and I alone push them back until they reappear doubled in size. Then me and her back our army up a couple of feet. Then we move aside - in separate directions. Our army attacks. Throws then down flat on their backs. Unsatisfied, unmerciful. Killing all who oppose. I close my eyes and absorb their energy, their anger, their fear, and their will to fight. My ball of fire recreates itself inside my stomach once more. It stays there, calming itself. She rejoins me and I touch her skin. Her soft tissue parting revealing a serpent tongue, wet with saliva. My lips embrace hers as we open our mouths together creating one that fire that sits inside me breaks in two parts. Half of it stays and half of it escapes into her mouth, her throat. I pump my fire and my thoughts into her body, her blood, her mind. Once we separate ourselves from one another ... we run. We run into our army. Our inferno. We help them fight. We help them conquer. We help them rein. Once the blood stops splattering, once they desist, me and her go upstairs. We meet the leader face to face. His worry-lines around his eyes become deeper and deeper. And our smiles are widening. In the dimming light our eyes shine as if they were stars.

“What do you want? What do you need?” he asks us in a worried voice.

“JUSTICE!!” we both bellow at him.

My lover steps forth, pushing me behind her, securing my safety. She takes his head in her hands. She feels his sweat, his regret. She feels his fear and she smiles. As she pushes her thumbs into his eyes she transfers images from her mind to his. Images of war, blood, weapons, deaths, people dying, babies crying, refugees running, a little girls blood being dripped onto her ankles as a man stands over her - thrusting into her - the man wearing a purple heart - his identification stating he is a General for the President of the United States of America. She shows him true and pure hate. Shows him everything he fears. She pushes him back. He falls from the window. His lifeless body acting as a base for a human waterfall. Then her and I look at each other, we smile. I take a marker from his desk and in big, bold, sloppy letters on the wall I write - “There Is No Justice Without Sin...” we leave. Us and our army return to the streets. Exposing his genocide. Declaring mutiny. Declaring war. The world against the Alliance of Defiance. We will make a change for the better. We will win. We will revolt. We. Will. Conquer.

Archived