Coming Back in October

Brenda Starrr

How does October 21-23 sound to you?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know who the other 7 who voted to let me stay at their place were. I know Paul, Mira, and Marc. For some reason, I'm just curious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm one of them. My couch even has it's own e-mail address it's so popular. I believe it's at gmail.com and starts with something like jarodandangelascouch.

I wish I could have been there. We would have had so much fun! Oh! I finally got those passes to Mephistos. This week. In the mail.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO!!! Somehow I knew those passes were never going to make it to you while you were here... At least you've got 'em for October. If I recall correctly, there's abouy $45 worth of free drinks there plus about 11 VIP passes. Don't lose them, Brandy may not be doing the whole karaoke thing for too much longer. We may lose the hook-up when that happens. We're trying to get a place together, so our entertainment budget is being cinched tight.

Slingerlandstyx, I was so happy to see these come in the mail! I will definitely use them that Saturday! Maybe a bunch of us can go to Mephisto's before CC. I was shocked to see them come in the mail, honestly. So, they will be put to good use! Thank you again, so much!!

Slingerlandstyx, I was so happy to see these come in the mail! I will definitely use them that Saturday! Maybe a bunch of us can go to Mephisto's before CC. I was shocked to see them come in the mail, honestly. So, they will be put to good use! Thank you again, so much!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aye, not a problem! :cool

Archived