Shows like Ren and Stimpy warped our fragile child minds.

know_buddy_kares

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

It's a cowboy hat!

My gun could be a sword though, much like that 1996 remake of Romeo and Juliet:

Which also brings us back to DiCaprio.

(seriously though don't bother with that movie, it was not a great adaptation at all.)

I did like the soundtrack though

3 minutes ago, Slogo said:

I did like the soundtrack though

The one for Titus was better :P

(okay it's like that one track)

90s Shakespeare adaptations were such ass, not that he was that great to begin with.  I'm sure in his day he was amazing, but given what they had back then sliced bread would have blown their fuckin' minds.

Maybe if they didn't try to be so artistic and instead focused on conveying a good story that modern audiences could relate to they would have done better.  I was not a fan of trying to mix modern settings with the original stories though.  There are some movies that have managed to do it well, and they were not them.

It's a cowboy hat!

This somehow makes more and less sense 

Which also brings us back to DiCaprio

My older sister rented the VHS of this movie when I was like 4 and she and her friends watched it and I kept sneaking in. But I remember her awkward little sob that she lets out when she sees Romeo's body. Wild. We made fun of it for weeks. 

Also my sister stole my angel wings from my dress up box and wore them to a party. I never got them back. I'm still pissed. 

24 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

Also my sister stole my angel wings from my dress up box and wore them to a party. I never got them back. I'm still pissed. 

You can make some more, and better with the advanced knowledge that I'm sure you have now.

2 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

You arent wrong. 

But it's the PRINCIPLE of the thing

There are some things that I feel are worth holding onto.  There are others which are better to just forgive and let go.  Some argue you shouldn't hold onto anything but I'm going to disagree with that.  Still, whenever it's reasonable it is generally a good idea as it reduces stress.  But of course you do you.

7 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

There are some things that I feel are worth holding onto.  There are others which are better to just forgive and let go.  Some argue you shouldn't hold onto anything but I'm going to disagree with that.  Still, whenever it's reasonable it is generally a good idea as it reduces stress.  But of course you do you.

You're probably right Tbh.

On 9/3/2023 at 2:46 PM, know_buddy_kares said:

Someone actually decided this was worth crafting.

A team decided it was worth producing

People decided it was worth buying.

This is more horrifying than the sculpture it's self.

img_2_1693766652038.jpg

does it shoot out pez?

• 4 months later...

Man I forgot all about this thread. But anyhoo, so a lil back story to this. Some pushy people decided it's high time I try to start dating despite every reason of protest from me preferring to not do so. Suddenly I have a Zoosk month paid subscription. I'm not one for dating apps, and I can assure you it was exactly what I expected. At my age damn near everything is left overs. (including myself mind you.) So what does someone who doesn't want to waste that sort of time dating, especially through dating apps do? I troll obviously. It is a sea of women my age, looking 20 years older, but acting 20 years younger. I learned fast divorced and single moms are a glaring red flag on this site. I have like one picture on there so I don't get much attention besides scammers. And that is how I'll conclude this long winded post. Scammers. They're obvious. What do I do? I find creative ways of telling them I'm trying to poop in peace but have animals trying to get on my lap. None have replied since.

Screenshot_20240205-104449.png