Someone has claimed to be Princess Diana, posted a picture that looks like her in her 60's, and says she will talk about why she faked her death next week.

If it's true, they paid off a lot of paparazzi who took photos of her taking her final breath.  They filmed the accident live and there were so many paparazzi that emergency crews couldn't even get through.  She was still alive as they were taking her picture as she slowly lost consciousness.

This is cruel, but if it is true, then her sons were put through hell for no reason unless they were told to be at odds with each other in the public eye to make her death appear true.

Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth II were the only royals whose lives I watched.  With as much of an activist Lady Di was, I find it a hard pill to swallow that she let everything fall to go into hiding unless she assumed another identity and left the country.  The entire thing can be solved with a simple DNA test even if she had a twin sister.

Something just doesn't jive right with this.  But at least they waited until Queen Elizabeth passed.

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

If it's true, they paid off a lot of paparazzi who took photos of her taking her final breath.  They filmed the accident live and there were so many paparazzi that emergency crews couldn't even get through.  She was still alive as they were taking her picture as she slowly lost consciousness.

This is cruel, but if it is true, then her sons were put through hell for no reason unless they were told to be at odds with each other in the public eye to make her death appear true.

Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth II were the only royals whose lives I watched.  With as much of an activist Lady Di was, I find it a hard pill to swallow that she let everything fall to go into hiding unless she assumed another identity and left the country.  The entire thing can be solved with a simple DNA test even if she had a twin sister.

Something just doesn't jive right with this.  But at least they waited until Queen Elizabeth passed.

"Well they haven't killed off Harry and Megan yet and the queen's gone now anyway, maybe it's finally safe?"

Or maybe she just got sick of all the attention and royal obligations.  Just wanted a quiet life out in the wherever.

Anyway, until there's some solid evidence backing these claims I don't believe a word of this.  What happened to the driver?  Did he just not go to prison for it and everyone said he did?

The problem with governmental conspiracies like this is it requires the government to be competent enough to pull it off, and then keep their mouths shut.  That's why I never bought into that 9/11 nonsense either (although I do think it's possible they could have let it happen and did nothing but that's getting off topic.)

oh common. cant be real. can it?

i dunno.

i dont trust that royal family

take all those rescources out of africa then give a little back out of what

guilt

prince andrew on epsteins island ect

so maybe

micheal elvis and diana all holed up hiding out?

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

"Well they haven't killed off Harry and Megan yet and the queen's gone now anyway, maybe it's finally safe?"

Or maybe she just got sick of all the attention and royal obligations.  Just wanted a quiet life out in the wherever.

Anyway, until there's some solid evidence backing these claims I don't believe a word of this.  What happened to the driver?  Did he just not go to prison for it and everyone said he did?

The problem with governmental conspiracies like this is it requires the government to be competent enough to pull it off, and then keep their mouths shut.  That's why I never bought into that 9/11 nonsense either (although I do think it's possible they could have let it happen and did nothing but that's getting off topic.)

~~~~~

With a monarchy, you have fewer individual rights.  People have disappeared.

Not sure which part of the 9/11 nonsense you didn't buy, but as the strikes affected my family directly, I bought into it a bit.

I doubt it's real. It sounds tabloid, similar to Kennedy Jr coming back from the dead to be Trump's running mate.

And out of all the studies and investigations around 9/11, jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, buildings don't just fall straight down naturally, that was controlled demolition, and why did Building 7 collapse without anything hitting it?

Like I really don't want to rehash this, but scary guy's logic also checks to a level. But cover up, or it happening how they say it did, the facts don't support either theory 100%, and I can't think of anything that all the facts would support either. I just know out of all the stories and ideas about how and why, the official story is the weakest.

It'll likely get declassified after a really long time, long after everyone stopped giving a fuck. That's when they usually declassify this sort of shit.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Not sure which part of the 9/11 nonsense you didn't buy, but as the strikes affected my family directly, I bought into it a bit.

No, as George Carlin said you have no rights.  They aren't even a real monarchy anymore, they have a prime minister and the crown is only a state funded advisory role at best that sucks up a bunch of their taxes.  All they're really good for is some tourism revenue which they probably keep most of anyway.

As far as 9/11 nonsense, see the comment below yours.

16 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

It'll likely get declassified after a really long time, long after everyone stopped giving a fuck. That's when they usually declassify this sort of shit.

I don't know.  JFK was supposed to be declassified after 50 years and...  Oh look at that:

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release2023

So I guess there is hope.

I figured it would be like the ancient records room in the Vatican where the church won't let anyone near them ever.

10 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

As far as 9/11 nonsense, see the comment below yours.

~~~~~

Ah, I thought you were saying you were one of the people who said it was filmed in a studio.

Due to half of my family being military, standby and deployment notices were received.  When the Pentagon was hit, employees in finance and insurance were sent home.  My mother's office building was evacuated in a half hour and they were told not to return to work until reported to do so.

12 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

There were a couple cousins of some sort to Elizabeth that were mentally under developed. The cousins had been sent off to an asylum to be taken care of. "The Crown" show touches on that.

https://www.oprahdaily.com/entertainment/tv-movies/a34576867/queen-elizabeth-hidden-cousins-nerissa-katherine-bowes-lyon/

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

There were a couple cousins of some sort to Elizabeth that were mentally under developed. The cousins had been sent off to an asylum to be taken care of. "The Crown" show touches on that.

https://www.oprahdaily.com/entertainment/tv-movies/a34576867/queen-elizabeth-hidden-cousins-nerissa-katherine-bowes-lyon/

~~~~~

Elizabeth II was actually the middle child.  She originally was not the next in line.

I've never seen The Crown and I do not pay attention to royalty other than what I'm forced to learn through the media that wont shut up about it.

Unless they're doing a beheading, in which case I'll gladly pay attention and even join in.

"Ah, I thought you were saying you were one of the people who said it was filmed in a studio."

No no, that was the moon landing!  :P

(also, this editor sucks.)

Edited by Scary Guy

if you follow story link

it tries to get you to take out a profile on its platform

price harry mentions this disappearance thingy in his book.

so.

some algoryhtm or emplooyee is using conapiracy theory story to draw you to the web page

try to get you to sign up

is all it is

6 hours ago, gwen said:

if you follow story link

it tries to get you to take out a profile on its platform

price harry mentions this disappearance thingy in his book.

so.

some algoryhtm or emplooyee is using conapiracy theory story to draw you to the web page

try to get you to sign up

is all it is

No, it's not on purpose.  It's just a "secure" platform.  Secure is in quotes because Telegram is owned and controlled by Russia with closed source.  No clue what it's doing.

The Signal client is open source, but the server's are not so it's not much better.  That's the one I prefer most for people using actual phones.

For online Jabber/XMPP is best.  But really with anything if you're not self hosting it you don't know what it's doing.