Why now?  Like, it's not the existence that has me shook, it's the fact that it's coming out NOW.  What happened to allow them to declassify that info?  Are we going to be intergalactic now and just live some Guardians of the Galaxy life?  Have we been blinky-thinged collectively before?  Is some alien going to dupe us into getting on a bus for a field trip and take us to a room with a moose instead?  Discuss

I haven't looked too much into it, but it seems to be focused on UFOs rather than aliens. Hell, anything can be a UFO if someone sucks at identifying things. Neither way its seems like nobody cares. The last few years have been such a shit show that the reaction is like... "Aliens? Sure... Why the fuck not?"

27 minutes ago, Slogo said:

I haven't looked too much into it, but it seems to be focused on UFOs rather than aliens. Hell, anything can be a UFO if someone sucks at identifying things. Neither way its seems like nobody cares. The last few years have been such a shit show that the reaction is like... "Aliens? Sure... Why the fuck not?"

I said that to Doug I was like "You know, in the 90s we all woulda shat ourselves at this, but in 2023, we're tired, it's basically always South Park all the time now"

Edited by Destroit

This isn't the first time UFOs (or UAPs as they called it in the hearing) have come up recently. At this point it's not a secret the government believes in UFOs. The hearing was actually just about whether the military should be telling congress about them and if it was wrong of them to hide the sightings.

I doubt anyone involved in the hearing believes these are aliens. We discussed this in another thread but Scary Guy summed it up pretty well when he said that the statistical likelhood of alien life coming here in spaceships is so frickin' tiny that it is almost certainly not true.

4 minutes ago, et-novum said:

This isn't the first time UFOs (or UAPs as they called it in the hearing) have come up recently. At this point it's not a secret the government believes in UFOs. The hearing was actually just about whether the military should be telling congress about them and if it was wrong of them to hide the sightings.

I doubt anyone involved in the hearing believes these are aliens. We discussed this in another thread but Scary Guy summed it up pretty well when he said that the statistical likelhood of alien life coming here in spaceships is so frickin' tiny that it is almost certainly not true.

That doesn't mean I don't want it to be true though.  I think it would be neat to be clear but it's just extremely unlikely.

UFO/UAP exists everywhere.  Those Chinese spy balloons were UAP at first.  The error in logic is thinking that UAP automatically means aliens when the truth isn't anywhere near that exciting.  I'm sure many in congress believe in aliens.  They also believe in a magical sky daddy who will punish you if you disobey him, so many of them aren't playing with a full deck to begin with.

9 minutes ago, et-novum said:

That's how I view it. They universe is so vast that I doubt we're they only one. That being said the distance between stars is so vast the likelihood of them visiting is pretty low. Could some have gotten here? Sure. Until there is definitive proof of that though I have to say the haven't.

Why now? Because after June's bingo card of dumb ways to die for billionaire, July's bingo card just CANT be a fucking country song. Also, aliens are really the only thing that could possibly top 6 dead billionairs.

But I'm ready for Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm the perfect fucking idiot to become Star Lord and I want a talking trash panda that likes killing shit and hurting feelings, I would register him as mt emotional support pet for valid reasons and just to piss him iff too. A talking tree is cool too, and a muscled idiot? Hell yeah. Also let's be real, I'm the biggest international feral whore ever. You fuckers know if offered the chance, I would totally clap some hot Gamora alien cheeks. I wanna upgrade from international to intergalactic feral whore.

just watched a special. 1970. BEFORE drone technology?

or was it?? hm....

they came from the north and are thought to be russian spy drones NOT ufos. so ya be afraid. not of aliens tho-- ww3.

4 hours ago, Destroit said:

Why now?  Like, it's not the existence that has me shook, it's the fact that it's coming out NOW.  What happened to allow them to declassify that info?  Are we going to be intergalactic now and just live some Guardians of the Galaxy life?  Have we been blinky-thinged collectively before?  Is some alien going to dupe us into getting on a bus for a field trip and take us to a room with a moose instead?  Discuss

It's a distraction from the fact that during the hunter Biden case they tried to scam the judge. every time the UFO stuff comes out it's always a distraction from some bullshit are politicians are being caught doing

5 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Fucking wow, scamming a judge. Lmao. Sometimes I wish Hunter's lap top was a real thing and it somehow had all the classified documents Trump stole on it. Maybe that'll be December's bingo card. A weird ironic Christmas gift from life.

The hunter Biden team trying to slip in a blanket immunity with some of the slap on the wrist charges for i think the drugs. The judge saw it. conveniently right before the ufo stuff

To be honest the Hunter stuff has been a poorly attempted distraction for a while. It's all the "what about isms" so I'll do one too. Donny Jr. Both have dad's that were or still are presidents, both have a massive coke problems amongst other drugs, both are slime balls. But you never hear the side crying about Hunter bring that up. And the other side doesn't seem to care one way or the other besides being tired of everyone crying about Hunter and his fucking nudes. Like seriously, it's 2023, who DOESN'T have old nudes at some point in time.

So UFO's are a distraction from Hunter, which is a failed distraction from Trump. And people believe this.

This is why we have had the shittiest candidates since 2016

Pretty off topic at this point, but the Hunter case is great because everyone (theoretically) has equal protection under the law.  Either they fry his ass or many of those crimes get to stop being crimes.  Unfortunately the system likes the way its set up so I think he's just going to get nailed to the wall, which while unfortunate for all of us it will at least be satisfying to watch some rich asshole get what he has coming to him.

All their kids are scum because all of them are scum.  I hope they all get arrested and fined half their income (which still wont be anywhere near enough.)

1 hour ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Yeah let's get this back on topic. Hunter and Donny Jr will be the next series of alien probes, offered up by everyone. Aliens man, they're here. And I'm sure they're asking why they're here even harder than what we're asking.

No no, they're not aliens, they're lizard people wearing human skin!  </s>

4 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I mean at this point what hasn't he had a meltdown about?

He's funny to watch. He was a gust on some show and was talking about i think the aztecs. He was full on yelling about them choking themselves and cutting off their dicks. phil labonte from all that remains was also a gust in that show and he was pushing alex on and laughing his ass off

To try to summarize the probabilities I'm seeing in an introductory way, I think the popularity of aliens right now is primarily a good guy disclosure plan.. so it's partly happening now because the bad guys have lost enough power to make it happen, even if it doesn't look like that on the surface.  I'm open to this subject partially being used as a political distraction for bad guys, where that could lead into a fake disclosure scenario to bring about more state power; for example like Operation Blue Beam, which is the idea of a fake alien invasion for more state power.  But I think at this point it would likely be very regionally limited and very likely backfire for the bad guys.

I think there is most likely benevolent ET's around us right now, and they want to reveal themselves; but they have rules where they have to slow things down because of our fear, and they have to reveal themselves in a way that causes as minimal fear and negative emotion as possible; so in that view of things, the speed these ET's reveal themselves depends on the consciousness and emotion of people towards them.

I'm not saying I know for sure if any of this is true which is why I say these are probabilities I'm seeing, but there is a popular idea in Ufology circles that most ET's are naturally invisible to us, because they are at a higher density in the universe, where their atoms vibrate faster than ours somehow making them invisible; there's also the popular idea that we are on 3rd density, out of around 13 total, which if true, would mean we barely see or understand reality.  And lastly there's another popular Ufology idea that in most of our lifetimes people will be given the voluntary choice to stay in 3D or go to 5D where the range of emotions are generally positive, going along with the slowness of the disclosure to prevent fear, and make that easier to happen.

Regardless of what is or isn't true here, my personal belief right now is that the short-term future will be rocky and surreal from things like disclosure of whatever has been hidden from human beings by the bad guys, and utilitarian changes in the global financial system; but I think the best probability for the long-term future for most people is that it's going to be really good; like abundant wealth, free energy, and diseases being eradicated left and right.

Edited by Class-Punk

Someone said something on another platform about Trump and aliens.  He was president for four years and I don't care which side you're on you know he can't keep his mouth shut about anything.  If aliens existed he wouldn't be able to help himself and he'd have spilled everything an hour after he found out.

Also I would piss myself laughing if the press secretary did this as a joke: 

(not the invading Iran part though, that'd probably be bad.)

4 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Someone said something on another platform about Trump and aliens.  He was president for four years and I don't care which side you're on you know he can't keep his mouth shut about anything.  If aliens existed he wouldn't be able to help himself and he'd have spilled everything an hour after he found out.

Also I would piss myself laughing if the press secretary did this as a joke: 

(not the invading Iran part though, that'd probably be bad.)

Honestly as soon as I saw the alien conversation all I could think is "what human rights are we about to lose?" 

I'm maybe becoming a bit of a pessimist XD