Rita Repulsive or something. I appreciate all the hard work from you guys. Let this be a shiney new era for this board.

I retired from being a troll. Kinda calmed down a lot. Doing the widowed dad thing currently. seeing who is still around and who is new. Gotta get outta that ban cage and stretch the legs a bit so might be quiet for a while.

Rita Repulsa... definitely one of my favorite villains...😁

Welcome back to the forum. Although I joined in 2012, I would be considered a new member to you.

I call DGN my publically, private, personal diary so you will, more likely than not, see me around the board.

If anything comes up or any other issues arise (personal or technical), just let us know and we will be more than happy to assist where we can.

And again, Welcome Back!

large.The_white_rabbit_by_Gothic-Inc_112815.jpg

I blame the LHC being fired up again. The last time we fired that fucker up led to Harambee and it all went downhill from there.

Now I think they realized they fucked with the space time fabric and seen we were headed to a collapsed reality if they dont undo it so here we are again. Shit IS getting weird, but I got plenty of popcorn.

1 hour ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I'm expecting a lot more new than old, and might be able to help add some members here and there. We'll see how things go. Facebook and Twitter are turning into literal dumpster fires so that may help encourage some people I've met through there since I left this site.

Failbook and Twatter were always dumpster fires.  It's just now that people are starting to realize that they are on fire, and their friends are on fire, and everything is on fire.

In any case welcome back.

1 hour ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Doing the widowed dad thing currently.

Sorry to hear about that, for you and your progeny.