Fiber Art (Crochet, Knit, Sewn, Woven, Needlepoint, etc)

(If I missed a thread already existing, I apologize!)

Share your works in progress, or finished items! 

I mostly knit and crochet! I usually make hats but I wanted to show off this hood I recently made. I’m currently making a black and silver one, and will post it once it’s finished. But for now, please enjoy this crocheted fall themed hood, paired with my favorite wig lol

IMG_6592.jpeg

IMG_6593.jpeg

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

2 minutes ago, Science_goth_Megan said:

Thanks!  I worked really he’s on it.  It’s easily 50 hours of sewing there.  I actually had a colleague at work ask me if she could rent some of my costumes from me.  :) 

I don't doubt it. 

2 hours ago, gwen said:

i really appreciate ppl that sew their own. anyone can go to halloween usa.

the red velvet linning in that cape! awesome.

Thanks!  It’s satin actually ;)

I got to a point where I wasn’t satisfied with what I was finding in costume stores so a friend taught me to sew.  My first project was American McGee’s Alice.  I tried to attach the image but it’s not working. 

4 hours ago, Science_goth_Megan said:

Thanks!  It’s satin actually ;)

I got to a point where I wasn’t satisfied with what I was finding in costume stores so a friend taught me to sew.  My first project was American McGee’s Alice.  I tried to attach the image but it’s not working. 

~~~~~

If you go to your profile and create an Album, you will be able to upload images and then use the "Other Media" button to add images or URLs to any post.

I can assist with that if needed.

😊

On 6/6/2023 at 11:18 AM, Science_goth_Megan said:

Last year’s Halloween costume, my spin on the Evil Queen from Snow White.  I made the dress and the cape.  

2ADFBED4-8C54-4637-AF2F-73904D7D5868.jpeg

700A3A79-62D7-4E45-8997-3232DBAF7EAF.jpeg

Really awesome. Wish I can get that good. I think part of my issue is that I expect good quality stuff when I don't have the experience.

3 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I should post up pictures of the hats, dragonscale fingerless gloves, arm knitted scarves, and eventual amiguri (I know the spelling's off) I'm wanting to sell eventually as a side business.

~~~~~

Amigurumi is big bucks.  I have an amigurumi Mify that Girl Monchichi brought back from France and gave to me as a gift.

I am still in awe of people with the skills that are displayed here and of the work I witnessed @RosyBlue blue do at The Red Apple.

Ganbatte ne!!!

:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Amigurumi is big bucks.  I have an amigurumi Mify that Girl Monchichi brought back from France and gave to me as a gift.

I am still in awe of people with the skills that are displayed here and of the work I witnessed @RosyBlue blue do at The Red Apple.

Ganbatte ne!!!

:biggrin:

I know they're big bucks. Part/most of what I know is self taught. The rest I was pointed in the direction of learning.

2 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I know they're big bucks. Part/most of what I know is self taught. The rest I was pointed in the direction of learning.

~~~~~

I've been waiting to see your work...😁

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I do have a fb page for it all. But I'll try and upload here.

~~~~~

Just remember, the best way to share on this forum is to create an Album and add to it.

Although there is the ability to attach files, it has a data limit.