• 3 weeks later...

The November maintenance release Version 4.7.4 of Invision Community is now available.

In the event that this upgrade causes any settings to malfunction, please note they will be corrected as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we migrate to these new system requirements.

Thank you.

• 6 months later...
On 2/7/2022 at 11:01 PM, Scary Guy said:

I've been having a small issue where the login fields are wrong.  The user name field thinks it's a TOTP field and the password thinks it's the user name.  So my software that I use for automatic login inputs the wrong data if I use it forcing me to do it manually.

This has been an issue for a while.

I contacted them directly about it and they said I'm not a customer and it's your problem.  Also, their site works fine for my login manager.

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/473850-test-post-because-i-cant-post-to-anywhere-else/#comment-2941880

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So, this doesn't always happen but when it does it's annoying as hell.  The editor will randomly  just stop allowing me to fully edit.

I can't hit enter, I can't hit left/right/up/down to move the mouse cursor.  Backspace and typing still work, and I can click where to position the mouse cursor but that's it.

No clue as to why.  Doesn't happen after making links/posting video which I often do either.  I mean it can I suppose, but neither of those are the root cause.

10 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

So, this doesn't always happen but when it does it's annoying as hell.  The editor will randomly  just stop allowing me to fully edit.

I can't hit enter, I can't hit left/right/up/down to move the mouse cursor.  Backspace and typing still work, and I can click where to position the mouse cursor but that's it.

No clue as to why.  Doesn't happen after making links/posting video which I often do either.  I mean it can I suppose, but neither of those are the root cause.

~~~~~

I just literally had editor issues a couple of minutes ago.  The fix comes with a major upgrade. Unfortunately, I can't wait much longer so I need to take some matters into my own hands.  Keep an eye out for a heads up.

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I just literally had editor issues a couple of minutes ago.  The fix comes with a major upgrade. Unfortunately, I can't wait much longer so I need to take some matters into my own hands.  Keep an eye out for a heads up.

Thanks!

• TronRP unpinned this topic