if you were a dog...

mallochai

would you enjoy getting your head peed on?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Carpet eating by a male or female member of the human race involving another female member of the human race = good thing.

carpet eating by my dog with is going to cost me anywhere from three hundred to nine hundred dollars depending = really really bad!

Unfortunately, they are almost impossible to remove due to the spines. Amputation of the private areas is the cheapest, and most life-changing, way to remove the fish

Holy fucking crap.... that shit is SCARY!!! *pets her privates protectively*

The candiru tastes the urine stream and follows it back to the human. It then swims up the anus and lodges itself somewhere in the urinary tract with its spines.

unfortunately, i doubt the accuracy of that page, (but i'm to lazy to further research it, so...) since the above quote seems to be biologically impossible... do any of you have a urinary tract in your anus!?!? :blink

A better question is:  Are you ever visiting Detroit??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:erm

ummm......ummmm...... ummmmm........

well, you really wanna know something about that?

here's something: i'm not going to be able to get into school this semester, because it's taking too long to get my financial aid stuff situated. That doesn't really tell us anything... but I'm thinking about going to convergence 12 in new orleans next april, because disenchanted said I MUST... so maybe I'll have to make a big tripola of it.

but lets not think about that too much.

Guest Game of Chance

if i was a dog i would be as lazy as i am now and would still not want to be peed on ever, by anyone. and the bitches that owned me better let me sleep on the bed or at least the couch. fuck sleeping on the floor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol...dude...

::hoping you can hear me say dude the way I say it in these situations::

• 2 weeks later...

Archived