This is my friends son...he is like family..my mom's boyfriend who died a few years ago this is his nephew and we are all the family his dad really has left now. He has gone missing and I'm asking if you would be kind enough to take a look at this article and maybe share it? We are worried about him. Thank you.  https://www.wxyz.com/news/23-year-old-suffering-from-mental-condition-missing-in-detroit

The location they last reported him in is the 8400 block of Beaverland Street in Detroit, placing him about one block from Rouge Park.  I'm just hoping it is a case of him getting turned around in the forest area of the park and losing his bearings.  Please see the article kat posted for more details.

Nathan Gomer missing since April 24 around 3 p.m.

Nathan Gomer

8400 block Berverland Street

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

The location they last reported him in is the 8400 block of Beaverland Street in Detroit, placing him about one block from Rouge Park.  I'm just hoping it is a case of him getting turned around in the forest area of the park and losing his bearings.  Please see the article kat posted for more details.

Nathan Gomer missing since April 24 around 3 p.m.

Nathan Gomer

8400 block Berverland Street

Thank you 🙏

• TronRP pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Thank goodness, what a relief.  Does anyone know what happened and why he went missing?

He was found passed out on someone's lawn in another county. He was having some kind of mental health crisis. 

2 minutes ago, kat said:

He was found passed out on someone's lawn in another county. He was having some kind of mental health crisis. 

~~~~~

Oh wow.  So he was basically wandering around for nearly 2 months.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:31 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Oh wow.  So he was basically wandering around for nearly 2 months.

It looks like it. Hopefully the hospital psychiatrist got him on a med combination that works. Unfortunately, most people especially in his age group don't stay on the meds. He did much better when he was living with his dad so I hope that's where he is. I'm going to text tomorrow and see.