6 weeks now. Trying to do my best to keep the clan in contact. Feeling pretty isolated ish.  Im volunteering you to install zoom. A few of us (and others not tagged) Try a test trun with a few of us 'Virtual Gathering' thursday ish 7:30. I think for zoom you actually need phone numbers? 7346373883.

Annamarie Moore @NocteSpiritus @sekhmet2002  @TronRPStu Chisholm @Draco1958@Nitewolf@manyOthersThatMayWantToBeInclued

Also Im new to mailing odd sized packages without going to the post office. Trying to figure that out.

Polish_20200422_215953064.jpg

6 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

6 weeks now. Trying to do my best to keep the clan in contact. Feeling pretty isolated ish.  Im volunteering you to install zoom. A few of us (and others not tagged) Try a test trun with a few of us 'Virtual Gathering' thursday ish 7:30. I think for zoom you actually need phone numbers? 7346373883.

Annamarie Moore @NocteSpiritus @sekhmet2002  @TronRPStu Chisholm @Draco1958@Nitewolf@manyOthersThatMayWantToBeInclued

Also Im new to mailing odd sized packages without going to the post office. Trying to figure that out.

Polish_20200422_215953064.jpg

~~~~~

For mailing packages, go to USPS.com

Sign in or make an account.

Use the Click-n-Ship option for a step by step to create a mailing label for the size you need.

Use PayPal to pay for your label, print label, affix it to your package, then schedule a pickup.

Place package out where postal working can get it.

12 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

For mailing packages, go to USPS.com

Sign in or make an account.

Use the Click-n-Ship option for a step by step to create a mailing label for the size you need.

Use PayPal to pay for your label, print label, affix it to your package, then schedule a pickup.

Place package out where postal working can get it.

Thanks!