Slightly less heartsick

My day started better than expected: got a glimpse of my love this morning!  Blubbered like a baby.  Surprised, glad, overwhelmed.... and couldn't say word one.  But it meant the world to me.  Also good news re: the details.  Can't go into it now, but good things are happening.  Next update: a week from today!  Many thanks to my supportive friends - you know who you are.  <hugs!>

7 hours ago, Stu said:

My day started better than expected: got a glimpse of my love this morning!  Blubbered like a baby.  Surprised, glad, overwhelmed.... and couldn't say word one.  But it meant the world to me.  Also good news re: the details.  Can't go into it now, but good things are happening.  Next update: a week from today!  Many thanks to my supportive friends - you know who you are.  <hugs!>

~~~~~

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

I declare this is unfolding like a Shakespearean Drama...preferably with a happier outcome. 😁

10 hours ago, Stu said:

<hugs> can't wait. My 💜

7 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

I did a 5 day stint in the crazy ward. Serious.

~~~~~

I heard after the fact.  I found it interesting that people didn't know you and I were close friends so not much information was shared until Troy called me after he visited you.  And he still didn't tell me where you were.  It felt like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

:blink:

I was more worried than I let on...

large.Star_HUG_092715.jpg

They don't know we spent days together when I was moving. But I know.

I didn't tell anyone particularly but Troy talks to Stu. I am gutted that I cannot even see him or text him. So much so I lost my damned mind and  was inconsolable and shaking for 3 days. I was admitted to the crazy floor. They had to be sure I wasn't going to commit suicide. So I had a babysitter sitting in my room 24/7. I'm still deeply depressed.

On 8/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

large.5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

I declare this is unfolding like a Shakespearean Drama...preferably with a happier outcome. 😁

It does have that Shakespearean touch; but with less death. No one's allowed to die, I haven't started my studies in Necromancy yet. And I'm not touching an oujia board for shit.

@Moe Falcon glad that you're feeling better. 

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Who the hell is seahag?

Well that fucking blows, but at least there's nothing stopping you 'n' Stu from hanging out now I hope?

IDK, I hope you are well though, however it seems like no one is these days 😞

Were waiting on court orders. He was barred from seeing 'me as well. 

By who?  It's not like you took out a restraining order aginst him.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal (or should be) for the state to try to dictate whom we can and cannot hang out with (as long as all parties are consenting.)

Then again, I think there's an old proverb that says "don't argue with the thugs with the guns and the imputinty to use them."

7 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

By who?  It's not like you took out a restraining order aginst him.

A judge, as in a court order.  Things are kinda nebulous at the moment, though; it's unclear what the scope of the remaining order might be.  And, naturally, that is no doubt by design, so that if they want to entangle us in a legal mess, they can.  In any case, all should be clear in about 2 weeks.