Someone Backed Into My Jeep

I was leaving the park yesterday after I took my daughter to the swimming pool there, when I saw a large white truck back right into the back of my Jeep!   It look like they were going to take off so I ran after them yelling "hey"!  They stop and it turn out to be a teenage girl who was very upset. She said she was sorry for hitting my car and that she was driving her father's truck.  I got her info and left it at that.  She put a dent in the bumper but my Jeep is 20 years old ,so I'm not worried about a dent in the bumper.   It will now match the dent on the side of it that my husband put in it when he  back into it a few years ago.   Along with the slash of red paint from his car. 

62548571_1429882127165250_1119849981549740032_o.jpg

Edited by LadyKay

So she thought you didn't see her and tried to be sneaky and take off? Honestly these kids can't drive, half us adults drive like shit but I feel like if people like me who have made the mistake and let people off the hook because we drive old beaters but in doing so I think it's giving them the ok to continue driving like shit and they continue to let their guard down and get more comfortable with their distractions and that ultimately leads to bigger problems. I hope she just learns something from this. 

Edited by kat