what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

:shock:

I hope they are just running late with texts.

Yea she probably is. I have a feeling she is probably going to text me for Tuesday. She was out sick most of last week so maybe she will be in tomorrow with her daughter and if that's the case they won't need me til Tuesday.  I don't think she's going to fire me because I tried to quit last month and she's like no, I'm not letting you 🤣

20 minutes ago, kat said:

Yea she probably is. I have a feeling she is probably going to text me for Tuesday. She was out sick most of last week so maybe she will be in tomorrow with her daughter and if that's the case they won't need me til Tuesday.  I don't think she's going to fire me because I tried to quit last month and she's like no, I'm not letting you 🤣

~~~~~

Even when things are uncertain, I still try to stay positive...even if I know what's coming might be stressful.

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Even when things are uncertain, I still try to stay positive...even if I know what's coming might be stressful.

I need to get into that mindset. I been doing better though because I try to remember that things happen for a reason and it will work out for people in the end..as long as we don't piss off the universe somehow...er, I mean again.

Edited by kat

3 minutes ago, kat said:

I need to get into that mindset. I been doing better though because I try to remember that things happen for a reason and it will work out for people in the end..as long as we don't piss off the universe somehow...er, I mean again.

~~~~~

I look at pissing off the universe as the universe forcing us to become stronger by presenting us with obstacles we would not normally seek out...bankruptcy, tragedy, homelessness, etc., they happen, no we don't want them, but we become resourceful and mentally stronger through our survival of them.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to get all philosophical there.

😅

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I look at pissing off the universe as the universe forcing us to become stronger by presenting us with obstacles we would not normally seek out...bankruptcy, tragedy, homelessness, etc., they happen, no we don't want them, but we become resourceful and mentally stronger through our survival of them.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to get all philosophical there.

😅

I love getting philoshophicalistical 🤣

But for real, I know this sounds fucked up and crazy but I kinda think covid was the beginning of the earth purging or maybe a rapture idk. 

That's my dark daily dose of philosophhization. 🤣

2 minutes ago, kat said:

I love getting philoshophicalistical 🤣

But for real, I know this sounds fucked up and crazy but I kinda think covid was the beginning of the earth purging or maybe a rapture idk. 

That's my dark daily dose of philosophhization. 🤣

~~~~~

Actually, the Earth goes through a pandemic almost every 100 years.  It seems that every time we pat ourselves on the back and become complacent we encounter another threat to our immunity.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Actually, the Earth goes through a pandemic almost every 100 years.  It seems that every time we pat ourselves on the back and become complacent we encounter another threat to our immunity.

Yea, true. 

I just can't help but remember all the apocalyptic stuff, fire and brimstone that I learned about from my great grandma, (who I'm named after) from going to a southern Baptist style church when I was really little.  I remember a thunderstorm she had me on my knees praying and crying and it was significant to me. Also, a thing came from the wall when I was little,  I ran downstairs crying for my granny and she met me at the bottom of the stairs and hugged me, and I said something about the face in the wall and instead of saying,  oh honey it was probably a nightmare she goes, "why can't they just leave us alone" 

Omg I'm freaking myself out right now. Damnit!🤷‍♀️😪🤷‍♀️ 

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Yea, true. 

I just can't help but remember all the apocalyptic stuff, fire and brimstone that I learned about from my great grandma, (who I'm named after) from going to a southern Baptist style church when I was really little.  I remember a thunderstorm she had me on my knees praying and crying and it was significant to me. Also, a thing came from the wall when I was little,  I ran downstairs crying for my granny and she met me at the bottom of the stairs and hugged me, and I said something about the face in the wall and instead of saying,  oh honey it was probably a nightmare she goes, "why can't they just leave us alone" 

Omg I'm freaking myself out right now. Damnit!🤷‍♀️😪🤷‍♀️ 

~~~~~

When I was growing up, we were told that thunder and lightning was God entering the atmosphere.

I also find it interesting that you mentioned seeing something coming out of the wall.  The same thing happened to us when we were kids.  But then again, we come from generations of sensitives.

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

When I was growing up, we were told that thunder and lightning was God entering the atmosphere.

I also find it interesting that you mentioned seeing something coming out of the wall.  The same thing happened to us when we were kids.  But then again, we come from generations of sensitives.

Omg seriously? Was it a face? Dude. I seen an angel too. She came in the middle of the night when I was like 10 and she motioned to me to come to her. I threw the covers over my head and scared wasn't even the word. I told everyone I saw the tooth fairy lmfao 🤣

1 minute ago, kat said:

Omg seriously? Was it a face? Dude. I seen an angel too. She came in the middle of the night when I was like 10 and she motioned to me to come to her. I threw the covers over my head and scared wasn't even the word. I told everyone I saw the tooth fairy lmfao 🤣

~~~~~

What we saw looked like a face trying to push through the wall over the radiator in our bedroom.  I would have thought it was a waking dream if it wasn't for the fact that more than one of us saw it.  Needless to say, we all slept with Ma that night.

I never saw an angel, but I did see an attendant standing next to the side of my bed when we visited relatives down south.  She was a slender Black woman holding a rag in one hand and a bar of soap in the other, looking straight ahead as if waiting for me to get up.

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

What we saw looked like a face trying to push through the wall over the radiator in our bedroom.  I would have thought it was a waking dream if it wasn't for the fact that more than one of us saw it.  Needless to say, we all slept with Ma that night.

I never saw an angel, but I did see an attendant standing next to the side of my bed when we visited relatives down south.  She was a slender Black woman holding a rag in one hand and a bar of soap in the other, looking straight ahead as if waiting for me to get up.

Omg what I saw was a face trying to come through the wall at me in my grandma's bed. I already slept in it when I was little,  I turned and it was right there coming towards me like straight from the wall on my side of the bed.  I jumped up and ran downstairs so fast! Maybe that's why I don't sleep next to the wall now. Hmm. I literally sleep on the edge like I'm going to fall off. Nobody else is in my bed it's just how I sleep.  Lol

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Omg what I saw was a face trying to come through the wall at me in my grandma's bed. I already slept in it when I was little,  I turned and it was right there coming towards me like straight from the wall on my side of the bed.  I jumped up and ran downstairs so fast! Maybe that's why I don't sleep next to the wall now. Hmm.

~~~~~

It might be those things that look for innocence in children so they can use their energy to manifest.

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It might be those things that look for innocence in children so they can use their energy to manifest.

Oh to be a kid again! I'd run away to like NYC or Hollywood, like I used to sit and daydream about.  Lmao.  Maybe I'll do that shit now and pretend I'm still young. 

6 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh to be a kid again! I'd run away to like NYC or Hollywood, like I used to sit and daydream about.  Lmao.  Maybe I'll do that shit now and pretend I'm still young. 

~~~~~

But you are still young.

😄

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic